Patrice O'neal and the Black Phillip Show appreciation

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any got the conversation from o&a talking about the Chinese guy that cleans his fish tank?

Classic

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And the best quote I heard about Patrice summing him up was from Colin Quinn

"Patrice is up In Heaven now charming 50% of the people and infuriating 50%.......then reversing that ratio"

That's the best way he can be summed up, he just wound people up to amuse himself.

Patrice da gawd, the funniest conversationalist I have ever heard.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's F in a boat mean? :russ:

I haven't listened in a while but is that when he's saying about their writing outside their chinese restaurants?

"fukk your fukking restaurant.....fukking squiggly line above a straight line....with a boat under an arrow...." I know I'm fukking it up but :pachaha:

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish I could rip this omgsteve whole YouTube channel to mp3 without having to do it song by song with a YouTube converter, jdownloader won't convert files over half an hour.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
idk where i heard it, but one of my favorite Patrice interviews was when he kept talking about his ceiling fan and how no one would be able to take it away...

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I haven't listened in a while but is that when he's saying about their writing outside their chinese restaurants?

"fukk your fukking restaurant.....fukking squiggly line above a straight line....with a boat under an arrow...." I know I'm fukking it up but :pachaha:

yea, "fukking 2 circles with a line thru it......" :heh:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I've been tryna rip em too but JDownloading 'em all is just too long. Right now I'm on Ep. 72

The rate I'm going I think I could pretty much listen to 1-140 or Patrice, All of Louie's, then repeating over and over.

I hope omgsteve uploads Burr next - if that happens I'm set