Pastor fired for attending Rick Ross concert

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Its difficult and not ideal to serve to masters. Engaging in demonic filth while preaching against demonic filth in a house of the Lord, :whew:

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Funny thing is the people in the church talking down on him prolly do drugs, into some gay shyt and cheat on their wives. Religous cats got to stop with that holier than thou bullshyt. nikkas be like yeah I fukk lil boys bu bu but you went to a lil wayne show :whoa:
A lot of assumption on your part on this particular church don't ya think?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
There is no assumption at all, all them commit sins everyday and a lot of them worst than going to a damn Rick Ross show

How do you know this about this particular church are you an attendee?

Av_-PYWCEAECnaE.jpg

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
So, within a 10-month time frame, he attended a Lil' Jon concert and then a Rick Ross concert. He started when he was 26 so he's 30 years old now. He's kind of young. After attending the Lil Jon concert, he was basically on probation and he blew it 9 months later. Regardless of which denomination or religion he's a part of, he had the church leadership address the issue and he ignored it. He's like a Manny Ramirez of pastoring, he didn't get the warning the first time around. :manny:
Now, this man needs to find another job. Can he get one? I think so, but not as a lead pastor. It would be in his best interests to work as an associate pastor, because I feel he needs to guided/mentored by a more wise and senior pastor.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
so Pastors cant be entertained..? :huh:

there was Pastors at the BET Awards.. has been every year..
And bet is a terrible network. They will have "Sundays best" hosted by a "gospel singer" who wore pink lipstick and used a secular beat for his song then a couple hours later its business as usual for them those individuals who show up to the bet awards are preachers alright but for who I wonder:ohhh:

Daps
And bet is a terrible network. They will have "Sundays best" hosted by a "gospel singer" who wore pink lipstick and used a secular beat for his song then a couple hours later its business as usual for them those individuals who show up to the bet awards are preachers alright but for who I wonder:ohhh:
:what: the fukk that got to do with the statement..?

alot of very well-known Pastors go to the BET Awards.. most people in church, watch BET regularly.. they have a church segment, in the middle of the awards..

Family Man

Banned
Daps
I think them old ass deacons might have had it out for homeboy for being a young pastor. Too bad the young pastor gave them more ammunition.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:what: the fukk that got to do with the statement..?

alot of very well-known Pastors go to the BET Awards.. most people in church, watch BET regularly.. they have a church segment, in the middle of the awards..
It has everything to do with statement. What kind of music is generally glorified on bet and the bet awards?? So pastors are showing up to events where music that God is against and it's ok?? No wonder why some on here think church is joke, why wouldn't they when they see "church leaders" mixing it up with individuals who talk about killing the community and degrading women