Pastor fired for attending Rick Ross concert

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
too bad Pastor don't got it no more... :why:

He fukked up no doubt...but mufukkaz wonder why younger cats don't mess with the church no more even though they are "technically" right somewhat. I think they should have let him address it so he can say he made a poor choice (church is about forgiveness), but obviously the older heads had a vendetta against dude.

No man can serve two masters. No one is forcdd to be a christian or a pastothe church has become to conplacent bt reying to pleass the masses.

Like my sig says

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Don't know about that breh, it's one thing for the average member to be at the Rick Ross concert, it's another thing for an official or leader of the church to be there, and than have the audacity to show up to church the next day presumably ready to preach against things Rick Ross stands for.

I agree, but I also think if he was older he may have gotten a chance to redeem himself like many other pastors who fukked up have. You got a young pastor vs what I'm sure are older deacons who can be this cat's father or grandfather's age and shyt sideline hatin a little

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
But think about the example it sets for the younger people in the church? He's a man in leadership who Openely attended a William Roberts concert. You say they have a vendetta against the dude I say they aren't tolerating any nonsense from their leaders. And I say going to a William Roberts concert then having the nerve to come in church the next morning to preach is the definition of nonsense

I agree, but I do think he may have gotten another chance to make up for it if he were older.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
That pastor was probably doing this dance and all the hating old heads couldn't stand it. :lolbron:

288506161923297888811129.gif

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Funny thing is the people in the church talking down on him prolly do drugs, into some gay shyt and cheat on their wives. Religous cats got to stop with that holier than thou bullshyt. nikkas be like yeah I fukk lil boys bu bu but you went to a lil wayne show :whoa:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The bigger question to me is.....who snitched about him going to Ross concert? :pachaha:

Since they told him he better not get caught again, who dropped that dime? :mjpls: