Pastor fired for attending Rick Ross concert

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
too bad Pastor don't got it no more... :why:

He fukked up no doubt...but mufukkaz wonder why younger cats don't mess with the church no more even though they are "technically" right somewhat. I think they should have let him address it so he can say he made a poor choice (church is about forgiveness), but obviously the older heads had a vendetta against dude.

Don't know about that breh, it's one thing for the average member to be at the Rick Ross concert, it's another thing for an official or leader of the church to be there, and than have the audacity to show up to church the next day presumably ready to preach against things Rick Ross stands for.

Daps
Can you really blame them though? If he's to lead a flock and be a moral standard for the congregation then he shouldn't be attending a freakin Rick Ross concert. nikka stay in yo lane wit Kirk Franklin an em.
so Pastors cant be entertained..? :huh:

there was Pastors at the BET Awards.. has been every year..

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
too bad Pastor don't got it no more... :why:

He fukked up no doubt...but mufukkaz wonder why younger cats don't mess with the church no more even though they are "technically" right somewhat. I think they should have let him address it so he can say he made a poor choice (church is about forgiveness), but obviously the older heads had a vendetta against dude.
But think about the example it sets for the younger people in the church? He's a man in leadership who Openely attended a William Roberts concert. You say they have a vendetta against the dude I say they aren't tolerating any nonsense from their leaders. And I say going to a William Roberts concert then having the nerve to come in church the next morning to preach is the definition of nonsense

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow. I don't know how to feel about this. Why does he keep going to these concerts? One would think a man of God wouldn't even have interest in such things. It seems like he was not ready for the level of responsibility he'd been given.

Ace Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eh, the church definitely was in well reason to discipline him, but them religious old heads are a completely different breed.lol.