PassportBros get smoked in Thailand.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Not sure about this. They can just hit Beach Road or (especially) online apps to avoid bar fines and associated costs.

Speaking of which, why anyone would go to those bars is beyond me. Just grab girls from online apps and have them show up at your hotel.

If you notice it's a lot of commonwealth guys white brits, aussies, kiwis they come from a pub culture and like to socialize with these women.

Whenever I was in Thailand I would avoid those places like the plague.

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kick to the head while down is getting off easy. You could disappear just as quickly.

KGlock

All Star
Daps
Decent cheeks

:ehh:
s9gJP4X.gif

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
start problems in a country where kickboxing a national pastime passport brehs

:francis:

They got robbed

When you're outside the country you must be on point. They know you're a walking lick and they will try to charge you extra. Then try to get you fukked up if you try to check them.

Americans are hated abroad. Period

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
They got robbed

When you're outside the country you must be on point. They know you're a walking lick and they will try to charge you extra. Then try to get you fukked up if you try to check them.

I doubt those were Americans

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
They got robbed

You dudes dont really travel, especially to Thailand. They clearly arent Americans. You just wanted an opportunity to throw shade on America lmao :dead: