Passport Bro Living the Humble Life In Thailand.. Finally Found Him A Good Woman..

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
:ld: i hope it works out for him...

I worked with this Breh in Afghanistan that married a Thai chick who was a dentist. Together they ended up accumulating over 100 acres of land in Thailand because when farmers get down on their luck, they ask wealthy people for a loan they know they can't pay back. After the loan expires the farmers have to give up their land to the people they borrowed money from. Theres just one caveat, the farmers keep working the land and the people that took over the land have to take care of them. Breh is low key a slave owner now.

Most Cacs that I know that married Thai girls ended up getting played like Uno.

Last edited:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He couldn't land himself a single mom with 2 kids in the US?
For all that we know he might not have been looking to land a single mom with 2 kids in Thailand. It might have just happened.

This goes to a bigger point tough. No matter what a Black man does everybody everywhere says that he is wrong, including other so called Black men. A Black man apparently just can't live his life. He has to live his life in accordance with some bullshyt rules that people conjured up in their heads while sitting on the toilet taking a shyt.

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Thailand is a 2nd world country :ufdup:

Yeah shyt is weird.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but there's thousands of American Black men struggling day to day. Trash jobs, high rent, dealing with bums and just a lot of daily stresses.

I feel like a lot of brehs who travel for the most part become better mentally.
These are facts!!!!

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Thailand does seem like an interesting move for black people who want to be global citizens

Been there twice some of the nicest people you'll meet. I stayed in Chang Mai and the surrounding areas.

Always felt welcome there. On my first visit there I went to a small village like in the video all the way up a long dirt road on a songthaew. Was a little shook at first but people were coming up and talking. Invited me and my then wife for lunch.

Never felt any racism there. The main people thais had an issue with is the mainland Chinese who were coming through like locusts. And being mad disrespectful.