Passport Bro Living the Humble Life In Thailand.. Finally Found Him A Good Woman..

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Plus she’s a pro
They exposed her already
no-nooooo.gif

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I can’t knock him for finding HIS happiness. But how long does he think her family gonna be ok with her out living the high life while they back on the farm walking to school barefoot?

It’s one thing when everyone knows the relationship is 100% transactional but it seems like he might be pretending like he actually gonna stay there and upgrade everyone life, as they are expecting.

That girl got 2 kids with no shoes, no tiddies, and a gut, maybe she just happy playing it by ear though. :manny:
:dead:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
For all that we know he might not have been looking to land a single mom with 2 kids in Thailand. It might have just happened.

This goes to a bigger point tough. No matter what a Black man does everybody everywhere says that he is wrong, including other so called Black men. A Black man apparently just can't live his life. He has to live his life in accordance with some bullshyt rules that people conjured up in their heads while sitting on the toilet taking a shyt.

This. As long as nikkas aint on no Pedo shyt or breaking the law, I really don't care as long as dude found peace on earth.

The Only shyt I side eye is Anime nikkas hyping up prostitutes as wifey and doing the "do _____ like black men?" Q&As. as it makes black men look like easy licks.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This. As long as nikkas aint on no Pedo shyt or breaking the law, I really don't care as long as dude found peace on earth.

The Only shyt I side eye is Anime nikkas hyping up prostitutes as wifey and doing the "do _____ like black men?" Q&As. as it makes black men look like easy licks.
I don't even side eye that, because who is a prostitute is subjective. There are women that date or get married everyday to men that are rich or have high positions. But for the fact that those man were rich or had the high position some of those women would not have dated or married those men. Nobody labels those women as prostitutes.

I have just learned to mind my own and keep it moving, so long as the next man's actions do not impact me.

Last edited:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Not when you consider her government benefits she gets from having kids. Hella food stamps, government housing and child support, courtesy of that OTHER nygga

You can stack ya lil money up.. :yeshrug:
They only issue those when you're dirt poor and the min you start to stack anything or earn anything, they turn it off. On top of that American inflation. You can buy a family meal in thailand for $5. that's not even a single big mac in america. Also a woman that lives under benefits in a land full of opportunity is a loser, it's not the same as someone whom didn't have a choice.

Last edited:

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
Okay breh does this expertly and has joints in multiple countries maybe not like the sloppy dudes we be seeing making fools of themselves.
These joints are pros and he pays them so he's part of the "fools" who go overseas and sell a dream to the basement guys thinking they can find a wife or foreign woman.

His content is to brainwash people like you to believe "joints in multiple countries" when in reality he pays them from his army disability cheques. Don't believe everything you see on YT without doing any research.

:gucci: