Passport Bro Living the Humble Life In Thailand.. Finally Found Him A Good Woman..

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
But you guys complain about it so it makes you hypocritical
You guys? I dont know THIS man or what he has said in past but one thing I have learned in life is the human experience is hypocritical. Same way I can talk to a women and she say she want this and want that but then you see her baby daddy and he is not any of those things..

Black men have been soo accepting of the whole step daddy phenomenon that women clutched pearls in shock when SOME (maybe even a small percentage) said nah I dont want that burden or avoid the baggage that comes with that. We had a whole thread earlier which shows the peril when a man raised another mans child from age 1 to 16 and broke up with women but still giving money to child i think for good grades. They automatically called him a pedo for a child he raised.. and said he had no rights..

Most accept a bad deal anyway and the child thing is not a problem for some as it is for others. Just like the obesity rate being the highest but many actually like "thicc" (spelled differently to hide the fact they fat? idk really) and diabetes running rampant, bad attitudes, yada yada.. Just move around and you will get yours..

Last edited:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Yea so, some of you need to get outside and stop letting woman influence you

Unless you have real ties to the US—-family, kids, want kids, etc—-ain’t no reason to be relegated to the states. Like, at all. Don’t let ‘pAsSpOrT bReHs’ make you miss that point.

Nggas be typing from a 1 bdrm apartment they rent for $2,000, as they pray for the weather to crack 60 degrees. Take a deep breathe and see the bigger picture

I’m not advocating for trickin, but yall lettin hoes alter your whole mindset about travel in general.
These brehs are caught up in soo many paradoxes and mental straight jackets there is NOTHING you can do for them..

In one thread they will break down the history of pain inflicted on our people, racism, discrimination, police brutality, lynching, red lining, gentrification, economy, inflation, cost of living, food quality, etc. But soon as a breh in another thread say expand their horizon they coppin pleas to stay on plantation.. :gucci: and celebrate if another breh has some misfortune overseas..

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hate these flabby, bald head ass nikkas

Make us black men who truly enjoy traveling look bad
How so? That man living his life and isn't bothering any of us.

On a side note if y'all Black Americans do a DNA test you might learn that you have about 1%-5% Asian DNA mostly from Indonesia as a result of the slave trade in Madagascar.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

I can’t knock him for finding HIS happiness. But how long does he think her family gonna be ok with her out living the high life while they back on the farm walking to school barefoot?

It’s one thing when everyone knows the relationship is 100% transactional but it seems like he might be pretending like he actually gonna stay there and upgrade everyone life, as they are expecting.

That girl got 2 kids with no shoes, no tiddies, and a gut, maybe she just happy playing it by ear though. :manny:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Lol so you can only find peace of mind in a third world county?I think that says a lot about you

Thailand is a 2nd world country :ufdup:
These brehs are caught up in soo many paradoxes and mental straight jackets there is NOTHING you can do for them..

In one thread they will break down the history of pain inflicted on our people, racism, discrimination, police brutality, lynching, red lining, gentrification, economy, inflation, cost of living, food quality, etc. But soon as a breh in another thread say expand their horizon they coppin pleas to stay on plantation.. :gucci: and celebrate if another breh has some misfortune overseas..

Yeah shyt is weird.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but there's thousands of American Black men struggling day to day. Trash jobs, high rent, dealing with bums and just a lot of daily stresses.

I feel like a lot of brehs who travel for the most part become better mentally.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I can’t knock him for finding HIS happiness. But how long does he think her family gonna be ok with her out living the high life while they back on the farm walking to school barefoot?

It’s one thing when everyone knows the relationship is 100% transactional but it seems like he might be pretending like he actually gonna stay there and upgrade everyone life, as they are expecting.

That girl got 2 kids with no shoes, no tiddies, and a gut, maybe she just happy playing it by ear though. :manny:

I think you making the wrong assumptions.

It looks like he's living day by day. Even knows the spots to go to and is meeting locals. He don't look professional so if he came back to America it would be a $45k job and having to deal with high rent.

Breh might very well stay in Thailand the rest of his life.