Passport Bro Living the Humble Life In Thailand.. Finally Found Him A Good Woman..

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Fly across the world to date a below average looking single mother, brehs.

Oh and another thing, perhaps the black dating world is in the toilet now, and black men of means are dating thots, is bc we the only ones that think quality of looks equates to quality of partner/quality of life

giphy.gif

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
That man is of retired age. I don't think he gives a shyt she has kids in fact old people love kids. He probably has grand kids himself, his adult kids barely call him.

I would be more concerned if gramps had a young attractive thing with no kids in her prime. In which case I would have to eye ball her with the assumption she's after his wallet cause tf is she doing with a 60 yr old?

The first video looks peaceful as hell. If you retire, that seems like a good place to relax during your final years away from 'the machine'. Just watch the sunset, sip coconut water, tell kids stories about life in the 80s, and get occasional Thai head from your wife. That pension probably goes far too. Sounds like a win to me. :manny:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
damn, he shouldve held on to that big titty jawn but she was prob too young for him anyway, just getting started on her journey. she had the grade A breastmeats and seemed fun

Where the video with her?

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Plus she’s a pro
They exposed her already
Tried to skim thru it and that bozo just yappin’