Passport bro comes back to America and tries to rizz women…….then goes on a Rant

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
If you have the bread I wouldn’t knock someone for living it up overseas. The biggest problem comes into play when you don’t have the income or assets to sustain that lifestyle, so it’s all but temporary
Correct.

shyt aint for everybody

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
What a rookie. :what:

get out of the car, and introduce yourself first. "Hi my name is....what's your name" Folks are more willing to give you information once they have a bit of yours. and you come off way more confident doing so.

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Women globally are all the same. The issue in the west are the family laws. Dudes who talk surface level dating and hookups are cats who will struggle anywhere on earth.

Men who get women and travel to marry do so because they want to be somewhere where the laws are more beneficial to them entering the legal agreement

Never understood people saying this. Hundreds of different countries and cultures yet women are all the same? Culture has a big impact on behavior.

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never understood people saying this. Hundreds of different countries and cultures yet women are all the same? Culture has a big impact on behavior.

It's a lazy take to dismiss men who take issue with the women that American/Anglophone culture has bred.
Have y'all ever been to any of these places that you fantacize about?

I've been across the US, and to almost every nation that "Passport Bros" make Youtube videos about, in my young young days as a "passport bro" myself (all it is is tricking for the low) and as an adult.

Inherently he not lying. Women are pretty similar in the core no matter where you go. Most of these bros are tricking big cash, so that alone negates them.

Other cultures are poor or wrapped in religious beliefs, which is not what most peope are talking about when they mean go to other countries and get women lol.

And a lot of dudes can barely take care of themselves much less move to another country on a whim. This is all deep hurt and fantasy talk, and I'm coming from a perspective of someone who would never get spoken to the way I just saw breh in the video get talked to

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Have y'all ever been to any of these places that you fantacize about?

I've been across the US, and to almost every nation that "Passport Bros" make Youtube videos about, in my young young days as a "passport bro" myself (all it is is tricking for the low) and as an adult.

Inherently he not lying. Women are pretty similar in the core no matter where you go. Most of these bros are tricking big cash, so that alone negates them.

Other cultures are poor or wrapped in religious beliefs, which is not what most peope are talking about when they mean go to other countries and get women lol.

And a lot of dudes can barely take care of themselves much less move to another country on a whim. This is all deep hurt and fantasy talk, and I'm coming from a perspective of someone who would never get spoken to the way I just saw breh in the video get talked to
Nobody's fantasizing about anything. I already said the endgame is the same, which is "the core" you're speaking on.

Different culture breeds different behavior. Period.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Women globally are all the same. The issue in the west are the family laws. Dudes who talk surface level dating and hookups are cats who will struggle anywhere on earth.

Men who get women and travel to marry do so because they want to be somewhere where the laws are more beneficial to them entering the legal agreement

Yep.

When you know what your looking to get from a woman dating becomes easy. As long as you understand woman their is nothing wrong with being a "passport bruh".

As far as the family laws, dudes who get caught up in divorce its usually because of there own doing.

Last edited: