Passport bro comes back to America and tries to rizz women…….then goes on a Rant

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
They have "districts" here in America. Yeah illegal but if you have any sense your fine. If you live in any big city what you think the orientals do in those "massage" parlors.

I'm mostly referring to the ones who are making a bid deal about going over seas to pay for some exotic woman like you cant do that activity here. Also dudes who go over their drop in stacks on girls.

I assume you never traveled, as the districts in the USA is usually flooded with drug users, ugly burnt out people, plus undercover cops. And advocating men engage in illegal activity in the USA vs partaking in legal institutions is simply reckless advice.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
It depends on the city you live in. Certain cities that shyt real as fukk lol ive been in the dentist, uber, etc and dudes bring up this stuff
seriously, that's wild lol.

I'm not saying it doesn't happen, I know it's real. my barbershop and most places I go to are full of African, Caribbean and Spanish guys. We talk women but I've never heard a guy talk about flying to another country for women lol. The one time someone did that shyt they looked at bro like a loser. But again, I'm not there all the time.

The dudes I'm close with that say they're serious, have either never left the country, left when they were young children like 5 or traveled with family and never left the resort.

They just see shyt on social media and take it for face value lol.

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps

I'm not saying it doesn't happen, I know it's real. my barbershop and most places I go to are full of African, Caribbean and Spanish guys. We talk women but I've never heard a guy talk about flying to another country for women lol. The one time someone did that shyt they looked at bro like a loser. But again, I'm not there all the time.

The dudes I'm close with that say they're serious, have either never left the country, left when they were young children like 5 or traveled with family and never left the resort.

nikka said "at the dentist" :mjlol:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

nah this shyt real breh, anytime I got a dude as an Uber/Lyft Driver taking me to the airport and they ask where I`m going dudes get all hype and tell they story or ask for advice.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
True cause those type of women will say “ to get a white man you have to be friendly and fit”. As if black men don’t deserve that.
Real talk but one thing black men and black people in general need to have standards and expectations when dealing with whites and non blacks. We are known for taking their throwbacks and leftovers.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
This cat exudes weirdo energy.

If he was normal the scenario with the Asian girls could have been pulled around she was laughing when she said it. Plus a guy shouting from his car in a garage at night come on G, read the room.

But he wanted to prove a point about his followers needing their passports.

Tbh my thoughts are if all you are travelling for is p*ssy. You a lame. And that's the pattern I see with a lot of this passport bro content.

They sitting up there with chick's but they paying for all of it. And seem to think that's a win.

I visit a location first and foremost because I'm interested in the culture and sights, if I meet someone cool that's a bonus.

My thing has been when I've traveled I've not been meeting women who have reasons to be nice. I.e you're a Westerner and they think you have money.

Bro's visiting dangerous cities and parts of town for a chick who can barely afford her groceries for some danger cheek clapping.

I meet up with women who are working have their own money, places and careers. Not living 5 to a house with their parents in some poor part of town.

Now these lames have ruined it for any guys who go in after them as the wolves know they are easy licks are can be enticed by the promise of buns.

Then end up getting knocked out and robbed or even worse.

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
Exactly and if your going overseas to look for a wife its completely different then going over seas to trick. If your going over their to trick, your a moron, considering you can do the same thing here without the headache.
Have coli nikkas still not grasped a lot of these dudes are talking about going overseas to find wives or are they still in these passport bros threads virtue signaling and gaslighting like fakkits?

Im really starting to consider a wife from the motherland myself if i choose to pursue a family :yeshrug:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude is a square nerdy type of dude, he should focus on nerdy square women too. Women who frequent clubs, IG models etc aren't really attracted to dudes like him.

Dudes need to know their lane & stick to their lane.

I'm a lowkey quiet chilled dude, homebody who goes work, go home watch netflix & play ps5, but might hit up a club/lounge once a month, 1 or 2 vacations a year. My lady is exactly the same like me lowkey & quiet, she fits my lifestyle. An IG model/influencer, party girl, etc wouldn't be compatible with me.

Last edited: