Passport bro comes back to America and tries to rizz women…….then goes on a Rant

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Dude is a square nerdy type of dude, he should focus on nerdy square women too. Women who frequent clubs, IG models etc aren't really attracted to dudes like him.

Dudes need to know their lane & stick to their lane.

I'm a lowkey quiet chilled dude, homebody who goes work, go home watch netflix & play ps5, but might hit up a club/lounge once a month, 1 or 2 vacations a year. My lady is exactly the same like me lowkey & quiet, she fits my lifestyle. An IG model/influencer, party girl, etc wouldn't be compatible with me.

"Baddies" aren't going to be squares for the most part.

This puts men like him a conundrum.

Remember society has told him and millions of other men that "baddies" = the highest value woman.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
There was a black girl on YouTube years ago on the same shyt. She went to Korea, Japan, and I think Taiwan looking for an Asian boyfriend who liked black girls. Every country she had a sob story on why she got played.

I swear she should be introduced to this dude and they should move somewhere and never be heard from again.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Also it’s interesting but theres a specific type of woman that likes every man. for him he should probably try and shoot at more nerdy or geeky women. He does not have the swag or confidence to pull women that are going to nightclubs and stuff. I don’t understand why dudes don’t try and go for women who have similar likes to them
Shut the fukk up. It's not "confidence". Stop chalking everything up to vague abstract bullshyt. We have no idea how he was feeling in that moment.

The fact is that he's a social retard. That's what's clearly visible and measurable.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Note the mentality of some of the men who are his viewers:

@jkperkins45827 hours ago (edited)
The way you approached the Asian chicks was kind of crass, just saying "hey, hey". You know as a black man, to approach Asians, you gotta exude class

^^^
Any Black man who feels like that, PLEASE catch that flight lol
You never seen the threads here before? "How do you approach x and y women?"

shyt retarded

:laff:

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Have coli nikkas still not grasped a lot of these dudes are talking about going overseas to find wives or are they still in these passport bros threads virtue signaling and gaslighting like fakkits?

Im really starting to consider a wife from the motherland myself if i choose to pursue a family :yeshrug:

What age do you think someone looking at the option should pursue that avenue?

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
The guys hate more than women do. It’s a shame. Remember when this first became a thing and women were hating… now look at all the men hatin

They mad that passport bros found a way out the friend zone and found women that actually like them. No kore clean up men in the black community let’s keep it a buck. Black women think they own black men no matter if he is a bum or is in jail or in college minding his business he is not supposed to be wanted by anyone but them even if they don’t want him.

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
What age do you think someone looking at the option should pursue that avenue?
I'm 31. I'd say depending on where your life is I'd start around late 20s-30s. Think your avg man should have enough exp, not as naive, have money and kind of know what you like and don't like at that point

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
lol not really
This was normal like 10 years ago
U never heard “parking lot pumping” after club hours

women weren’t living in fear back then

However I do agree ..in 2024 it’s cringe

Sitting in a car, trying to lure women to it is classic sex trafficking move

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Bruh....watch the first three minutes of this video and it makes so much sense. What the fukk are these answers to basic questions? :dead:

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
fukk these entitled little boys. You go to this guy's page and other men are praising him. "If Auston is getting curved, and he's better looking than me, I have no chance"... Not with that bytch ass mentality.

1) women are not obligated to ever return your hello or advances

2) not every woman is going to be attracted to you

3) focus on yourself, your hygiene, your mental state

4) have some game. Learn how to conversate.

5) Stop hollering from cars.

6) stop treating women like their only good for your nut. If that's what it is, than be open. Some women only want dikk the same way

7) you ain't shyt. Accept it and do something about it

8) the fugliest guy in the room can bag the best looking woman simply by making her laugh...

9) your personality us your golden ticket.

10) be yourself. fukk your ego. Be you. That fake shyt stinks from a mile away.

Last edited: