Passport bro comes back to America and tries to rizz women…….then goes on a Rant

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yeah rio was just fantasy talk
Plus he lives in dallas
You can legit find any type of women you want from any race
He’s not in some hick town in Idaho
Yes I seriously don't get it. If he was on that fukk Black women vibe he could deal with Mexicacs. If it was FBA women's 'tude's there's a mess of Nigerian American women running around.

I can't see a young nikka not having a Girlfriend like that Again in my case I was knocking down some Aunties and some young chicks but no one I was taking seriously and I was both over 40 worked on call and was in a new city where I didn't know anybody. What was his excuse?

If i see him again I'm gonna ask him this.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I love this "Passport" talk lol

It's funny man, I only see it on the internet too.
:russ:

Someone needs to post that "I must get to the airport" AI generated image lol.
:mjlol:

It depends on the city you live in. Certain cities that shyt real as fukk lol ive been in the dentist, uber, etc and dudes bring up this stuff

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Hes yelling out the car to a stranger, the women was in the right. If he got out and approached and that was her response yeah she a b1tch. (all depending on setting)

But to be honest this new generation of American men and women are very insecure people, who consistently need validation.

His problem is hes most likely leagues above what hes going after and using unconventional methods so hes getting nothing but resistance and its frustrating his mental state.

The type of dude to yell out a car like that would be a dude trying to holler at a whore (prostitute on her stroll). He's texting these girls on the apps and its going no where because the girl is most likely a low tier women, you end up getting these girls on a date an you see why no man wants them. A girl giving you her Instagram is gay and lame. Dude's looking for a genuine relationship but going about it all wrong.

I dont think this mans a lame. I think hes the type of dude was was surrounded by lame hood dudes growing up, leveled up to the point that hes no longer involved in activities of that nature but now at the point when none of that low brow tactics are going to work. Bad habits are hard to break. Dating apps, trick'n and hollering at random girls like that are the low row activities to meet woman.

Hes seems approachable, personable, speaks clearly and isnt bad looking. A few months on the right path and he'd be good. The only problem he will have is finding a women on his level. fukkin with women outside his league will kill his swagger.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Hes yelling out the car to a stranger, the women was in the right. If he got out and approached and that was her response yeah she a b1tch. (all depending on setting)

But to be honest this new generation of American men and women are very insecure people. No one really has any real direction as to what they want out of life.

The Western Dating scene is a shyt show and to your point people are using the environment to hide behind addressing their own personal issues. It’s writing off your issues due to the enviornment being bad (which can be true).

Its like saying why be healthy we are all gonna die anyways, and in the same breath complaining your food needs to be amputated due to diabetes

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Yes I seriously don't get it. If he was on that fukk Black women vibe he could deal with Mexicacs. If it was FBA women's 'tude's there's a mess of Nigerian American women running around.

I can't see a young nikka not having a Girlfriend like that Again in my case I was knocking down some Aunties and some young chicks but no one I was taking seriously and I was both over 40 worked on call and was in a new city where I didn't know anybody. What was his excuse?

If i see him again I'm gonna ask him this.
Check the live feed
He recorded himself at the club just standing as the women passed by
And he kept complaining about how all the women were only after dudes who had a section lol

While making no attempt to socialize
Then went on live and trashed black women lol

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
Check the live feed
He recorded himself at the club just standing as the women passed by
And he kept complaining about how all the women were only after dudes who had a section lol

While making no attempt to socialize
Then went on live and trashed black women lol

Zero clicks, but this guy has zero awareness. Awareness of self or his surroundings.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
im dead but i actually meant that for myself im on break rn and just watched.

i mean he don’t sound wrong at all to me but it’s funny
:yeshrug:
The issue (i didnt even watch the video) is right message wrong messenger.

With life usually people who are doing well and enjoying it arent “leaving reviews” lol they just move to the next similar to yelp