Passport bro comes back to America and tries to rizz women…….then goes on a Rant

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I think the guy is a little wierd but he was speaking facts. Again there's no buying tables in Colombia You just find a table and sit down.

Chicks are way more polite in anyother country I've been to.

shyt like that makes the case for being a Passport Bro.
If you have the bread I wouldn’t knock someone for living it up overseas. The biggest problem comes into play when you don’t have the income or assets to sustain that lifestyle, so it’s all but temporary

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
"What's your name?" is a useless opener unless the girl takes one look at you and it's love at first sight. Sounds like she was with friends, too. Unless yall see each other frequently or you're an Adonis, you may as well be walking into a lions den with a piece of steak around your neck. He sounded timid, too. Part of your charm overseas is that you're exotic to them. You're foreign. It's only a plus that you likely have money in comparison to the men they deal with. Women in the States see nikkas with their own spot everyday.

:beli::dead:

America women are pretty much the issue if dudes gotta make up 100 thousand videos figuring out how to deal with them

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
There are places in america you can go where women throw it at you instead of going overseas.

Women globally are all the same. The issue in the west are the family laws. Dudes who talk surface level dating and hookups are cats who will struggle anywhere on earth.

Men who get women and travel to marry do so because they want to be somewhere where the laws are more beneficial to them entering the legal agreement

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
leading yall dudes wrong cuz a girl like myself...
i'm trained to communicate and i got a lot of guy friends so i'll "engage" tf out of you on some chop it up vibe and not like you like that at all
he the type to think a smiling face means approac
h. im mean... you can if you want to. dont throw a damn fit when it don't go your way though. that's so not cute

You see the mixed signals women give off. This is the shyt men be talking about. Fellas don’t listen to women just approach them any way you see fit even if they have head phones on :camby:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You see the mixed signals women give off. This is the shyt men be talking about. Fellas don’t listen to women just approach them any way you see fit even if they have head phones on :camby:

Women enter these threads to run interference. Literally ignore anything they say outside of sexual consent or if they are in pain lol