Passport bro comes back to America and tries to rizz women…….then goes on a Rant

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I’m curious but I’m not trying to destroy my algorithm :hubie:

First part of the video
  • He's talking a Tinder Chick that swiped right on him, but is dry texting.
  • Whereas some random Brazilian he met (and gave her his instagram) stay up in his DMs.
Second part of the video
  • Why would I spend 10 stacks for a table to be around American chicks
  • Tries to holla at random Asian chicks passing by
    • Autistic - Hello, What's your name
    • Chun Li - None of your Business
    • Autistic - Eff dat B, that's why I don't be feeling American....

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
"What's your name?" is a useless opener unless the girl takes one look at you and it's love at first sight. Sounds like she was with friends, too. Unless yall see each other frequently or you're an Adonis, you may as well be walking into a lions den with a piece of steak around your neck. He sounded timid, too. Part of your charm overseas is that you're exotic to them. You're foreign. It's only a plus that you likely have money in comparison to the men they deal with. Women in the States see nikkas with their own spot everyday.

:beli::dead:
most decent women won't deal with a random
you will have to be in her social circle in some way
so if you do some dumb shyt there will be accountability
but nothing wrong with approaching
even getting rejected at first is an entrance into her being aware of your existence

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
First part of the video
  • He's talking a Tinder Chick that swiped right on him, but is dry texting.
  • Whereas some random Brazilian he met (and gave her his instagram) stay up in his DMs.
Second part of the video
  • Why would I spend 10 stacks for a table to be around American chicks
  • Tries to holla at random Asian chicks passing by
    • Autistic - Hello, What's your name
    • Chun Li - None of your Business
    • Autistic - Eff dat B, that's why I don't be feeling American....
but what he saying is true
women in other countries are more receptive to being approached, even if they aren't interested
they will let you speak your piece and be polite with the no

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
but what he saying is true
women in other countries are more receptive to being approached, even if they aren't interested
they will let you speak your piece and be polite with the no

The Coli says you should spend your time and money on home grown single moms, not the ones in DR, Colombia, and Brazil.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The entitlement is crazy
Not everyone or every women has to like you
Ihate to defend him but the difference is being dismissive even in turning someone down.

The only thing I can say is that in my experience in the states chicks wasn't usually dismissive like that for the most part so to be fair my expeirence was the same in the states as overseas for the most part.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Some women like me, some women don't, I thought this was common sense :dwillhuh:
Lets address that. Im my experience You get more love when taking your game on the road.

In New York and especially in DC I kinda crushed it with Afro Latina women, I even had a Black girlfriend who when I learned her real name ( I went to a ghetto high school where everyone went by nicknames even the Teachers called you by your Nickname) Her Grandparents were Dominican and came to DC to play in the Negro Leagues.

But I didn't really like Spanish chicks I liked down home country ass FBA chicks and they liked me. You could say I became a passport bro when I went down south for school, It was the same thing a "rich" Up North Cat with wallabees and a Button up I looked different, acted different, dressed different than the country T-shirt a Jordans nikkas they usually dealt with. Then I started kicking Knowledge to them and they were in Love.

fukk leaving the country find some domestic hoes that want to deal with you opposites usually attract.