Passport bro comes back to America and tries to rizz women…….then goes on a Rant

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
When she says she wants someone that is tall, dark, handsome, and strong

your-odds-at-dating-in-2024-v0-9kqdznbpisxc1.webp

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I love this "Passport" talk lol

It's funny man, I only see it on the internet too.
:russ:

Someone needs to post that "I must get to the airport" AI generated image lol.
:mjlol:
It is an internet phenonemon. I can't imagine some regular young brehs even thinking on getting on a place to chase third world hoes. I know I didn't.

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
but what he saying is true
women in other countries are more receptive to being approached, even if they aren't interested
they will let you speak your piece and be polite with the no
yep but these guys don't want to believe it.

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
lol imagine being a fit in shape 20 year old and wanting to travel all the way to Chile to sleep with Latina women
i think that's great! If I had kids, I'd love for my 20 to venture off to Chile, Ghana, Ethiopia, and Japan and enjoy himself... rather than stay behind a computer on Worldstar, depressed, arguing with hoes in the street, getting used for dinner dates and side hugs. Go out and see the world Black Man!!:blessed::salute:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
lol imagine being a fit in shape 20 year old and wanting to travel all the way to Chile to sleep with Latina women
Yes and that's the biggest knock against him. Even in the 90's nikkas was talking about Rio never had an interest in going.

Live much closer now still no interest in going.

Even him shytting on US women especially talking about PH balances was wierd unless he he knew he was gonna crash and wanted to blow up his channel and was planning to dip from Day 1 I don't know why he would say that.

Again don't really remember chicks walking around in america with a stank stinkbox.

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
why are people pretending this country doesn't produce a bunch of rude ass people?

We talk about racism, mass shootings, post random videos of Americans clapping each other every other day, talk about black gender wars, countless reddit threads about garbage customer service post pandemic, etc.

But when folks talk about rude women mfs wanna juelz and say "women don't need to be nice to survive here" like there aren't a gang of wealthy countries with more rights and benefits for women than America, yet the women are friendlier.

Obviously there are many amazing women in a country of 330 million ppl but our culture has an anti-social bent to it that manifests itself in many ways (just look at modern rap, male or female), including women feeling they can treat perceived lower status men like dogshyt. Dudes are terrified of being called lame or incel and have to prove they can pull the generally stank <40 women we have here so they won't call it out or they are dark triad anti-social themselves so they are cool with the current social paradigm since it fits their personality and approach to life like a glove.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Yes and that's the biggest knock against him. Even in the 90's nikkas was talking about Rio never had an interest in going.

Live much closer now still no interest in going.

Even him shytting on US women especially talking about PH balances was wierd unless he he knew he was gonna crash and wanted to blow up his channel and was planning to dip from Day 1 I don't know why he would say that.

Again don't really remember chicks walking around in america with a stank stinkbox.
Yeah rio was just fantasy talk
Plus he lives in dallas
You can legit find any type of women you want from any race
He’s not in some hick town in Idaho

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
i think that's great! If I had kids, I'd love for my 20 to venture off to Chile, Ghana, Ethiopia, and Japan and enjoy himself... rather than stay behind a computer on Worldstar, depressed, arguing with hoes in the street, getting used for dinner dates and side hugs. Go out and see the world Black Man!!:blessed::salute:
He went to all those countries and all he did was complain about women flopping and flaking on him

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You know when I decided to bounce the fact that I didn't have kids made the decision easier for me.

I made decent money, didn't own a home and I was in the Male Danger Zone.

What's the Male Danger Zone?

KS wasn't really telling Old hoes shyt they didn't know. 40 year old bytches low key accept they they won't get married so they tend to throw p*ssy.

You could expect a first date fukk or even a test drive before going on the date. Not just because the women is desparate, It's because you star getting Old nikka diseases and your dikk may not work so even though it's implied not said Directly you can quickly test drive p*ssy to see if you can stay hard.

Chicks don't want to date a nikka that can't stay hard so better they find out that there's no side effects to the BP meds before they get too deep.

The problem is that is no one really takes each other too seriously. I'll even go futher If you're over 40 and the chick is over 40 she can still get pregnant but the probability is low so Auntie be getting regulariy nutted in when she goes to the Old folks lounge. Could also be the decades of taking Brith control too.

So actually it's worse than being a Passport Bro you can fukk and you know she's fukking just like you can date younger chicks there's always a Ms. parker in every hood turning out young boys so actually you'd low key have a better chance of marrying a younger chick overseas all things being considered.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
why are coli brehs obsessed with this guy and passport bros in general. let people live their lives the way they see fit as long as they are not committing crime or hurting anyone. damn:gucci:

Folks want free daps paired with the female slave masters of thecoli using losers like Auston to hide behind the real issues in modern dating and womens part in it.

For every fair argument people will use weirdos like Auston to deflect and say its all on the austic incels even though that all family/relationship focuses stats say otherwise.