Passport bro comes back to America and tries to rizz women…….then goes on a Rant

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
he not a bad looking dude.. he's not fat, i don't understand any of this.
It’s 100 percent about your confidence and just hearing him talk he has zero. I literally just had my coworkers say they can tell I’m good with women because they feel comfortable around me and that I will just say anything. He as confidence overseas but with American women he goes into it like he’s loss already. There are dudes that would help him immensely but it would take weeks to train him to stop caring about results and actually be confident in his self.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Also it’s interesting but theres a specific type of woman that likes every man. for him he should probably try and shoot at more nerdy or geeky women. He does not have the swag or confidence to pull women that are going to nightclubs and stuff. I don’t understand why dudes don’t try and go for women who have similar likes to them

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
Also it’s interesting but theres a specific type of woman that likes every man. for him he should probably try and shoot at more nerdy or geeky women. He does not have the swag or confidence to pull women that are going to nightclubs and stuff. I don’t understand why dudes don’t try and go for women who have similar likes to them

He seem like he don't have any real hobbies/passions outside of "dating" (smashing hoes)

that's why his content never really evolves

Daps
leading yall dudes wrong cuz a girl like myself...
i'm trained to communicate and i got a lot of guy friends so i'll "engage" tf out of you on some chop it up vibe and not like you like that at all
he the type to think a smiling face means approach. im mean... you can if you want to. dont throw a damn fit when it don't go your way though. that's so not cute

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
The first girl probably assumes he is talking to other girls and the second girl probably knows he is but is trying to get chose.

Women have different dating strategies. The 2nd woman is from a culture where women serve and have to be agreeable and pleasant most of the time.

This isn’t to say that American women cannot be like that it’s just not a requirement to survive.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Skimmed -> Removed from watch history

Ehh, i mean its alot of brehs like him out there. Most of them dont approach just be talking like this with no attempts. Its moreso that he has a channel and spreading this nonsense to others as if he's some sort of Hitch.

Unfortunately dudes like this with most likely no father figure or healthy sources of masculinity are going to naturally turn into thot magnets and tricks. He's doing his best with the lack of support he's been given. I've seen the influence of low brow women turn these men into lollipops, maybe unintentionally.. but he's entered a realm where no one is helping and the women are hitting licks. May God have mercy on his soul.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Yea if those were my daughters, I'd teach them not to disrespect a weirdo with a loose screw like that and just get the moving to safety or in front of other people where he can't physically do anything to you.

I've seen too many true crime stories to condone that behavior unfortunately :manny:
I wouldn't want any female I care for around that dude.