Passport Bro Auston Holleman vs Kendra G

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Listen, this is a valid point, but the thing is it still lets the absent parent off the hook.

No, an absent parent can’t be “easily written off”— the absent parent is putting the strain on the parent who stayed. If his pops wasn’t absent he would’ve been there to balance things out.

The truth of the matter is his dad abandoned him and his mom COULD HAVE dropped him at the fire station, put him up for adoption, etc but she didn’t
It sucks because she’s obviously damaged herself, but the truth is he had 2 damaged parents: one stayed so that he wouldn’t end up with strangers and one left, not giving a F what happened to his son.

Dudes gloss over the absent parent like it’s no big deal, but his absence is what is causing the dysfunction.

That being said, while I sympathize, I def can’t deal with a man who has a mother like that :hubie:

Get out of here with that goofy mess there are no excuses.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
The truth of the matter is his dad abandoned him and his mom COULD HAVE dropped him at the fire station, put him up for adoption, etc but she didn’t
It sucks because she’s obviously damaged herself, but the truth is he had 2 damaged parents: one stayed so that he wouldn’t end up with strangers and one left, not giving a F what happened to his son.

Dudes gloss over the absent parent like it’s no big deal, but his absence is what is causing the dysfunction.

That being said, while I sympathize, I def can’t deal with a man who has a mother like that :hubie:

lol his dad is still around and auston said was actively in his life....just didn't have custody which allowed his mom to run wild so this narrative doesn't make sense.

ShackZilla89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NoWhere
Like she said,if those black men keep black womens name out they meely mouths, then maybe the women complaining wouldnt have a problem. Do you think black women are really up in arms because of those balding,graying black men in the phillipines chose to date out? Or is the constant smear campaign they run from foreign wifi:respect:?

This isnt a fair assement at all. Some men dont care about women dating out. But would obviously have an issue with divestor propaganda.
Negro please, tell that to the various athletes that don't even talk about black women.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Listen, this is a valid point, but the thing is it still lets the absent parent off the hook.

No, an absent parent can’t be “easily written off”— the absent parent is putting the strain on the parent who stayed. If his pops wasn’t absent he would’ve been there to balance things out.

Im sorry but you are a women in a country with legal birth control and abortion. I really dont care about your opinion on this

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
lol his dad is still around and auston said was actively in his life....just didn't have custody which allowed his mom to run wild so this narrative doesn't make sense.
Al these chicks the same. They only here to run interference. Simp ass nikkas dedicated a whole section to hoes that they dont even use lmfaoooo

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
So why was she talking like his pops wasn’t around? Dudes ITT were talking like he was raised by a ghetto ass single mother?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
So basically…the guy who believes he needs to leave the states to go trick on chicks in other countries is a guy from a dismal background…:patrice::sas2:

I’d say the jokes write themselves, but this is actually sad as hell. His upbringing is directly linked to his issues with the opposite sex.
He said he only paid for p*ssy twice

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

I also feel bad for the mom given that Austin said his dad was abusive.

I know you incels will not agree with that sentiment though.
🤷🏾‍♀️

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I saw different lives where she was cussin his ass out multiple time saying she did all the work and his dad ain’t do shyt.

She was talking mad shyt to him for like an hour when he was driving in one live.

:mjlol::mjlol:

He said multiple times his dad was in his life.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Now we've had a guy in his early 20's running the show for the past year and a half stinking up our reputation overseas while also contributing to the destruction of Black male/female relationships in the states - where he will probably end up permanently when this is all said and done.
Objectively, he’s a good looking dude (:dame: ) and the fact he’s resorting to being a passport Breh is sad. He should be eating easily here. Now he’s the face of the black/red pill movement.

The detrimental effect this will have long term can’t be understated. That’s why I’ve never been an advocate for this movement. It will only collectively demonize us when we travel abroad, passport Bros or not.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Objectively, he’s a good looking dude (:dame: ) and the fact he’s resorting to being a passport Breh is sad. He should be eating easily here. Now he’s the face of the black/red pill movement.

The detrimental effect this will have long term can’t be understated. That’s why I’ve never been an advocate for this movement. It will only collectively demonize us when we travel abroad, passport Bros or not.
Nothing sad about traveling, it's the glorifying of women that's pitiful because all these chicks the same. It's the environments/laws that can limit or regulate renegade behavior. Traveling just for women and making videos glorifying them is corny. "Do so and so like black men" type videos reek of lame nikkas syndrome