Passport Bro Auston Holleman vs Kendra G

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Started arguing 10 seconds in about what constitutes 2 weeks:laff:

And forget that passport bruh shyt this a reminder that by that age people are who they are. Therapy ain’t rewiring folk. RUN from women who show these type of traits …and I’ve never seen a video of her in my life yet I can immediately tell what time she on

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Nothing sad about traveling, it's the glorifying of women that's pitiful because all these chicks the same. It's the environments/laws that can limit or regulate renegade behavior. Traveling just for women and making videos glorifying them is corny. "Do so and so like black men" type videos reek of lame nikkas syndrome
Oh I’m absolutely not against travelling. The problem is exactly what you stated. If he was travelling with meeting women being The by-product of it, he would’ve be in a better space.

Travelling out of spite is sad and not a good look. Even if that was his intention, he could’ve at least masked it.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Oh I’m absolutely not against travelling. The problem is exactly what you stated. If he was travelling with meeting women being The by-product of it, he would’ve be in a better space.

Travelling out of spite is sad and not a good look. Even if that was his intention, he could’ve at least masked it.
Yeah like his thing is "this country is trash because these chicks didn't respond to my text"

It adds further fuel to the "black men are mindless sex beast" and puts targets on our backs meanwhile these white dudes are going around unchecked being pedos

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
So why was she talking like his pops wasn’t around? Dudes ITT were talking like he was raised by a ghetto ass single mother?

Because his mom had full custody so the father seeing him during his allotted visitation not gone stop the damage she did on a daily basis under her roof.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Yeah he’s staying with his dad now. His dad had 6 kids…5 baby mamas 🤦🏽‍♂️

Because his mom had full custody so the father seeing him during his allotted visitation not gone stop the damage she did on a daily basis under her roof.

Ah. Sounds like he was a rolling stone and that was why she had full custody.

AGAIN: the kid had TWO fukked up parents

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Yeah like his thing is "this country is trash because these chicks didn't respond to my text"

It adds further fuel to the "black men are mindless sex beast" and puts targets on our backs meanwhile these white dudes are going around unchecked being pedos
But that is how stupid and shortsighted he and most of these others brehs are. That’s kinda the point. Even Black women tried to point that shyt out. Dudes wanted to be so petty they didn’t realize they were making themselves look bad. Everyone knows weird ass white men traveled overseas to abuse kids. However, who decided to get on social media and make a “movement” about getting passports and “dating” overseas?!

I’m not being funny at all. The same way there is clearly something wrong with women who feel the need to get on the internet and blast their business, act stupid and crazy, there is something wrong with the men who get online to brag about getting passports.
Both these groups are complaining about the opposite sex because they are the problem.

You have a personality defect if you get on social media behaving like this. That goes for both sexes.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Auston needs to worry about his momma calling him a dusty while butt naked for all his internet friends to see:

Side note: he did delete this, but not fast enough

Damn I ain't see this....smdh it makes sense now :snoop:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Not ya'll feeling sorry for an adult male who is laying up in his mother's house.

:dead:

This man has enough bread to travel the world and pay for ass but still runs back to his mom's house and films his mom acting ratchet?

If she's that bad why go back to her home? The way ya'll constantly want men treated like babies is wild.