Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
i think half of TLR (and all of JBO) are just like Auston

damn near same thing happened to me yet i can get laid in america

linking this for the video, not the tweet referencing it

sexual tourism is pathetic. end of story :yeshrug:

well the majority of men in America are getting ran over and used in USA :mjlol:

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
Auston needs to worry about his momma calling him a dusty while butt naked for all his internet friends to see:

Side note: he did delete this, but not fast enough

What's the context of this video? Like, why was she trippin on him?

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
i think half of TLR (and all of JBO) are just like Auston

damn near same thing happened to me yet i can get laid in america

linking this for the video, not the tweet referencing it

sexual tourism is pathetic. end of story :yeshrug:
when the discussion is getting ahead in America while being black I use the same argument yet yall say "bootstraps" dont work

so which is it?
does the opinion of the majority matter or does it mean the majority are losers?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Auston needs to worry about his momma calling him a dusty while butt naked for all his internet friends to see:

Side note: he did delete this, but not fast enough

Damn I fell sorry for the Breh after seeing this.

You can tell that family has a cycle of dysfunction that you see in a lot of Black American families unfortunately.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
I was watching this in between playoff games last night. Dude is mad corny for coming on a black dating show to diss black women trying to get a rise out of folks

since when are afro latinas and africans not black? is what i wanna know.

nvm thats just male feminist dap fishin babble dont bother answering.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
:wow: hit don't feel right clowning this clown anymore.

Moms a thot
Daddy not around
Saw his pops beat up moms
Moms takes out her hatred for his dad, on him

This red pill shyt was his only way out:snoop: let this nikka in peace.... BW don't need more of these nikkas in their lives
So basically…the guy who believes he needs to leave the states to go trick on chicks in other countries is a guy from a dismal background…:patrice::sas2:

I’d say the jokes write themselves, but this is actually sad as hell. His upbringing is directly linked to his issues with the opposite sex.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Lotta these dudes been sexually abused by women I'm their family or proximity too.

The best thing a man in these situations is remove himself and "love from afar". It's a sticky dynamic where the person charged with protecting you is the root cause of your damage. An "absent" parent can easily be written off, but the person you see everyday of your formative years abusing you while still "providing" creates a certain dynamic where even asking them why they abused you will be met with them guilting you with the "I tried my best I was alone" bullshyt that dudes fall for.
Listen, this is a valid point, but the thing is it still lets the absent parent off the hook.

No, an absent parent can’t be “easily written off”— the absent parent is putting the strain on the parent who stayed. If his pops wasn’t absent he would’ve been there to balance things out.

The truth of the matter is his dad abandoned him and his mom COULD HAVE dropped him at the fire station, put him up for adoption, etc but she didn’t
It sucks because she’s obviously damaged herself, but the truth is he had 2 damaged parents: one stayed so that he wouldn’t end up with strangers and one left, not giving a F what happened to his son.

Dudes gloss over the absent parent like it’s no big deal, but his absence is what is causing the dysfunction.

That being said, while I sympathize, I def can’t deal with a man who has a mother like that :hubie: