Passport Bro Auston Holleman vs Kendra G

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Why are you using the word Incel for a nikka who tricks on prostitutes? Like I said, when nikkas are arrogant with their stupidity they can't be shocked when they get treated like idiots. And spare with the "it aint that serious"response, life aint "been that serious" for nikkas for so long of course it isn't a surprised we see the shyt show we do.

....you ok, breh?
:patrice:

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Lotta these dudes been sexually abused by women I'm their family or proximity too.

The best thing a man in these situations is remove himself and "love from afar". It's a sticky dynamic where the person charged with protecting you is the root cause of your damage. An "absent" parent can easily be written off, but the person you see everyday of your formative years abusing you while still "providing" creates a certain dynamic where even asking them why they abused you will be met with them guilting you with the "I tried my best I was alone" bullshyt that dudes fall for.
It's Simpholm syndrome.

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
I miss the days when the Passport Movement was older bald black men who took their Social Security and Pension/Disability, then went on with their life in these countries laying low after their failed marriages in the United States. Now we've had a guy in his early 20's running the show for the past year and a half stinking up our reputation overseas while also contributing to the destruction of Black male/female relationships in the states - where he will probably end up permanently when this is all said and done.

Last edited:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
I just find it weird how coli loves hoes, but hate dudes like Auston.
i think half of TLR (and all of JBO) are just like Auston

Moms a thot
Daddy not around
Saw his pops beat up moms
Moms takes out her hatred for his dad, on him
damn near same thing happened to me yet i can get laid in america

linking this for the video, not the tweet referencing it

sexual tourism is pathetic. end of story :yeshrug:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
It’s amazing the damage one negro can do for a whole group.
The damage was done before he was born
No one man on this planet can make black males look bad
When mommas, aunties, sisters and bitter ass female friends cast their projections onto young boys and unborn babies
The “black men ain’t shyt, weakest link” narrative didn’t just happen
nikkas are disingenuous as fukk with this rhetoric and act like females were looking for dudes like him in HS
Get mad at a nikka for dating out and will shout to the high heavens when they see a nikka out with his lady of a different color
But when they with that white boy, brehito, Asian and middle eastern ass nikka
It’s empowerment and you nikkas quick to back down
Kendra didn’t say shyt and she ain’t no damn journalist :russ:
She took the blueprint off a dead man and doesn’t get nearly half the smoke he did
I guess she really is thecoli mommy figure

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Auston needs to worry about his momma calling him a dusty while butt naked for all his internet friends to see:

Side note: he did delete this, but not fast enough

A son having to cover his mom's naked body while he's on live and she calls him a loser just like his dad.

Sad situation all around, and it's a common story too. Like someone else said "he never stood a chance."

I can't blame him for how 'weird' he seems. People usually don't care about what happened that led to a person being a certain way, but with this video we can see why he feels the way he does. He has my sympathy and absolute understanding. A lot of black boys grow up in similar environments.

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
A son having to cover his mom's naked body while he's on live and she calls him a loser just like his dad.

Sad situation all around, and it's a common story too. Like someone else said "he never stood a chance."

I can't blame him for how 'weird' he seems. People usually don't care about what happened that led to a person being a certain way, but with this video we can see why he feels the way he does. He has my sympathy and absolute understanding. A lot of black boys grow up in similar environments.
lol you can tell she walk around the house naked in front her kids all the time smh. Cause and effect is real yall. And her IG tell you at her grown age she still strive and love attention.

crazy how many women say nikkas aint shyt but still procreating with these "bums". A good number of nikkas on this site prob grew up in the same situation why you see somewild comments on BW.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
The damage was done before he was born
No one man on this planet can make black males look bad
When mommas, aunties, sisters and bitter ass female friends cast their projections onto young boys and unborn babies
The “black men ain’t shyt, weakest link” narrative didn’t just happen
nikkas are disingenuous as fukk with this rhetoric and act like females were looking for dudes like him in HS
Get mad at a nikka for dating out and will shout to the high heavens when they see a nikka out with his lady of a different color
But when they with that white boy, brehito, Asian and middle eastern ass nikka
It’s empowerment and you nikkas quick to back down
Kendra didn’t say shyt and she ain’t no damn journalist :russ:
She took the blueprint off a dead man and doesn’t get nearly half the smoke he did
I guess she really is thecoli mommy figure
lol dude what? :skip:

I agree with you on the projections that women place on their sons.

I’m just talking about broadcasting every thing you do online filming women in a whole nother country. Even after being warned, still dumb enough to post everything you do online. The lack of common sense overseas hurts the next guy.

I don’t care about him going overseas, just use common sense.