Passport Bro Auston Holleman vs Kendra G

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Not ya'll feeling sorry for an adult male who is laying up in his mother's house.

:dead:

This man has enough bread to travel the world and pay for ass but still runs back to his mom's house and films his mom acting ratchet?

If she's that bad why go back to her home? The way ya'll constantly want men treated like babies is wild.
I agree with your points for sure

I think brehs are saying he was doomed from the jump cause he has goofy parents

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Not ya'll feeling sorry for an adult male who is laying up in his mother's house.

This man has enough bread to travel the world and pay for ass but still runs back to his mom's house and films his mom acting ratchet?

If she's that bad why go back to her home? The way ya'll constantly want men treated like babies is wild.
He says he doesn’t date BW
But spends 10 hour live stream talking about BW

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

red-friday.gif

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

That’s actually a good point :ohhh:
Why IS he there if he’s got it like that lol

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
That’s actually a good point :ohhh:
Why IS he there if he’s got it like that lol

He prolly is making enough money to travel, but not enough to afford a house. Retirees move to Latin America/South East Asia because it's cheaper to live.

The real question is did he get kicked off AirBnB?

Ain't no way I'm moving back in with my mama having that type of lifestyle.