Passport Bro Auston Holleman vs Kendra G

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Auston needs to worry about his momma calling him a dusty while butt naked for all his internet friends to see:

Side note: he did delete this, but not fast enough

i had to squint to see but his old ass mama really got her naked body out in front of her son

:huhldup:

Also if she dissing him isn't that a direct reflection of her parenting? :dead::russ:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This bytch walked around w/ her tities out talking to her son, yet you defending her :mjlol:

You never had your mama yell at you and a titti fell out her bra before? He will be fine,its not his first time seeing them:mjlol:. When you disrespect your mama you have to be prepared for her to stop on a dime and come as she is:respect:

He wanted to be a big shot,smoke on his little cigar like he Suge. She came and told him to get out of her crib if he wanted to be disrespectful. Not sure how we are judging her mothering based on that. But not judging her son for pushing prostitution and exploitation globally.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Auston needs to worry about his momma calling him a dusty while butt naked for all his internet friends to see:

He never stood a chance.
nope-smh.gif

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
nikka been around the World fukking whores for a year... that's an incel to you?
That nygga perked up when he heard his mama talk about " take the car"..had him a GOOD come back

"You sure about that?...cause I will ship it and you won't have a car to ride"

:mjgrin:

ICEL=LOSER...YES.

he don't have to have all the talking points...the nygga is a whole basement dwelling talking shyt in his mama crib loser ..his own mama called him one...

Just because he flies around the world n fxks prostitutes just means he's a loser with disposable income.

:russ:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
That nygga perked up when he heard his mama talk about " take the car"..had him a GOOD come back

"You sure about that?...cause I will ship it and you won't have a car to ride"

:mjgrin:

ICEL=LOSER...YES.

he don't have to have all the talking points...the nygga is a whole basement dwelling talking shyt in his mama crib loser ..his own mama called him one...

Just because he flies around the world n fxks prostitutes just means he's a loser with disposable income.

:russ:

shyt like this is why you nikkas are seen as idiots.

nikkas don't value the meaning of words then be mad when they are not seen as serious.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
shyt like this is why you nikkas are seen as idiots.

nikkas don't value the meaning of words then be mad when they are not seen as serious.
Call me what you want...but my mama ain't never told me I need to get my Grown dusty, loser ass out here house while I'm trying to cosplay a persona like I'm a Boss player online.

I just found out about this nygga yesterday and this Incel is PITIFUL! No matter how many foreign prostitutes he smashes he STILL gonna be a loser who can't maintain a stable relationship. The nygga Might be RETARTED

:patrice:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

:wow: hit don't feel right clowning this clown anymore.

Moms a thot
Daddy not around
Saw his pops beat up moms
Moms takes out her hatred for his dad, on him

This red pill shyt was his only way out:snoop: let this nikka in peace.... BW don't need more of these nikkas in their lives

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Call me what you want...but my mama ain't never told me I need to get my Grown dusty, loser ass out here house while I'm trying to cosplay a persona like I'm a Boss player online.

I just found out about this nygga yesterday and this Incel is PITIFUL! No matter how many foreign prostitutes he smashes he STILL gonna be a loser who can't maintain a stable relationship. The nygga Might be RETARTED

:patrice:

Why are you using the word Incel for a nikka who tricks on prostitutes? Like I said, when nikkas are arrogant with their stupidity they can't be shocked when they get treated like idiots. And spare with the "it aint that serious"response, life aint "been that serious" for nikkas for so long of course it isn't a surprised we see the shyt show we do.