Passport Bro Auston Holleman vs Kendra G

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Auston needs to worry about his momma calling him a dusty while butt naked for all his internet friends to see:

Side note: he did delete this, but not fast enough

After seeing how his momma talks, her not even having a car etc… I see exactly why he’s a passport bro

:francis:

A single independent sassy loudmouth baby mom raised a kid who looks at black women sideways

How about that for cause and effect

:sas2:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Lotta these dudes been sexually abused by women I'm their family or proximity too.

The best thing a man in these situations is remove himself and "love from afar". It's a sticky dynamic where the person charged with protecting you is the root cause of your damage. An "absent" parent can easily be written off, but the person you see everyday of your formative years abusing you while still "providing" creates a certain dynamic where even asking them why they abused you will be met with them guilting you with the "I tried my best I was alone" bullshyt that dudes fall for.

Yas

Banned
Daps
This guy Auston is a clown but I have some sympathy for him after realizing he was raised by such a scandalous hoodrat. Telling your son he's a loser just like his daddy, you know that's not the first time she's said that.

Why would you expect him to grow up and be a well-balanced individual dealing with all that?

The momma's ass was lookin kinda heavy tho :takedat:
If he is a loser he is a loser, You want her to lie? His actions in the Kendra video proves it

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukking. Embarrassing.

shyt is borderline incest imo
Apparently this is his mom literally laying on her titties :pachaha:

IMG_4867.png