Passport Bro Auston Holleman vs Kendra G

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Nah, you’ve got it the wrong way round. There’s a lot of Oedipal undertones in the clip I quoted.

These boy-mom relationships when there’s no father around are on the cusp of incesteous. Which is why it’s weird and misguided when women want a man who’s close to their mom.

Ok… this is what you’re ‘competing’ with. Good luck. :yeshrug:
Son-Husbands are raised that way. It insures they won't ever leave their mom.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Nah, you’ve got it the wrong way round. There’s a lot of Oedipal undertones in the clip I quoted.

These boy-mom relationships when there’s no father around are on the cusp of incesteous. Which is why it’s weird and misguided when women want a man who’s close to their mom.

Nah I know, Auston was never allowed to be a son, and the fact he is so under his mom instead of being his own man shows how damaged he is. It's a slippery slope as he didn't ask for this life but due to what he is a product of he is able to run wild in the world spreading the cancer which in term other black men have to pay for (his actions in societies outside of the USA).

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

These son-husband relationships when there’s no father around are on the cusp of incesteous. Which is why it’s weird and misguided when women want a man who’s close to their mom.

I just find it weird how coli loves hoes, but hate dudes like Auston. Hoes are the ones breeding dudes like Auston.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Kendra cooked bro though.

after all her points he just said
“Really :to:?”

And Kendra was right, if you have a problem with american black women, just date whoever then. ain’t no one gonna convince you.

if black women talk shit about you dating out, who cares… you don’t like them anyway.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Probably a spoiled brat who disrespects his mama. SHe said he was being disrespectful,then he joked about his pops beating her. Hes lucky theres not a man in the house,or that moment wouldve looked more like Ving Rhames in Baby Boy:respect:

This bytch walked around w/ her tities out talking to her son, yet you defending her :mjlol: