Passport Bro Auston Holleman vs Kendra G

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
This guy Auston is a clown but I have some sympathy for him after realizing he was raised by such a scandalous hoodrat. Telling your son he's a loser just like his daddy, you know that's not the first time she's said that.

Why would you expect him to grow up and be a well-balanced individual dealing with all that?

The momma's ass was lookin kinda heavy tho :takedat:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
This guy Auston is a clown but I have some sympathy for him after realizing he was raised by such a scandalous hoodrat. Telling your son he's a loser just like his daddy, you know that's not the first time she's said that.

Why would you expect him to grow up and be a well-balanced individual dealing with all that?

Breh, that Clip reminded me of the intro to this DMX classic. :mjlol:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Probably a spoiled brat who disrespects his mama. SHe said he was being disrespectful,then he joked about his pops beating her. Hes lucky theres not a man in the house,or that moment wouldve looked more like Ving Rhames in Baby Boy:respect:

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C

He getting the love from those women in the other countries to fill the void that he never got from his mother, if they can sense that on him he food:wow:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

This why all this writing off nikkas as incels etc etc never solves the issues because we ignore the root cause.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

Yeah it's obvious Auston is the product of a bytch hoing it up at Freaknik/Kappa Weekend

He getting the love from those women in the other countries to fill the void that he never got from his mother, if they can sense that on him he food:wow:
Nah, you’ve got it the wrong way round. There’s a lot of Oedipal undertones in the clip I quoted.

These son-husband relationships when there’s no father around are on the cusp of incesteous. Which is why it’s weird and misguided when women want a man who’s close to their mom.

Ok… this is what you’re ‘competing’ with. Good luck. :yeshrug: