Passport Bro Auston Holleman vs Kendra G

Balla

Superstar
Daps
He prolly is making enough money to travel, but not enough to afford a house. Retirees move to Latin America/South East Asia because it's cheaper to live.

The real question is did he get kicked off AirBnB?

Ain't no way I'm moving back in with my mama having that type of lifestyle.
Why does everyone think he moved back? From what I saw he was just there visiting fam.

I don’t know if he’s still there now, but he said he was gonna get an airbnb after she was going off on him lmao.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Not ya'll feeling sorry for an adult male who is laying up in his mother's house.

:dead:

This man has enough bread to travel the world and pay for ass but still runs back to his mom's house and films his mom acting ratchet?

If she's that bad why go back to her home? The way ya'll constantly want men treated like babies is wild.

Shut your goofy bitter ass up.

We feel sorry about the obvious cycle of abuse and dysfunction not the goofy shyt you are talking about.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
If u passport and looking for non American black women that’s cool, do you.. stay quiet about it and enjoy it

There’s no need to go on social media and start acting like u this lovable player getting women overseas and black women in America should be embarrassed because they didn’t grab u .. this make u look like a clown

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Why does everyone think he moved back? From what I saw he was just there visiting fam.

I don’t know if he’s still there now, but he said he was gonna get an airbnb after she was going off on him lmao.

yeah i think dude said he was only visiting fam and getting paper work so he can file for a visa then dipping back out

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
After seeing how his momma talks, her not even having a car etc… I see exactly why he’s a passport bro

:francis:

A single independent sassy loudmouth baby mom raised a kid who looks at black women sideways

How about that for cause and effect

:sas2:
I mean, he has a shytty mom. Ok.

So when Black women talk shyt about brehs and get into their “divestment” bag, when it’s discovered they have terrible fathers- blame THOSE BLACK MEN for being horrible examples.

If there is a reason for passport bros to exist there is a reason for divestors to exist, no?

Y’all gonna excuse one, but not the other?

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
I mean, he has a shytty mom. Ok.

So when Black women talk shyt about brehs and get into their “divestment” bag, when it’s discovered they have terrible fathers- blame THOSE BLACK MEN for being horrible examples.

If there is a reason for passport bros to exist there is a reason for divestors to exist, no?

Y’all gonna excuse one, but not the other?
The men who the divestors have issues with…

Were raised by black women

But regardless, it is the men’s fault for not exerting the necessary positive influence on the black family structure. I give you that.

• Haha
Reactions: Sbp

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

But regardless, it is the men’s fault for not exerting the necessary positive influence on the black family structure. I give you that.

y'all gotta stop responding to these chicks.

They literally see themselves as Slave Masters. Why is it there are women in this thread tryna lecture nikkas that their abuse is their fault and black men aint shyt.

Like why are nikkas tolerating this shyt? Put these chicks on ignore man.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
y'all gotta stop responding to these chicks.

They literally see themselves as Slave Masters. Why is it there are women in this thread tryna lecture nikkas that their abuse is their fault and black men aint shyt.

Like why are nikkas tolerating this shyt? Put these chicks on ignore man.

I’m not the only one who sees it

There’s so many pandering beta ass dudes who be co-signing this insanity on this site

:snoop:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

But that’s what I’m saying. All the blame goes to the parent who was present and endured all the stress alone. The father being absent is what fukks everything up because the father being present provides balance and structure.

“Passport bros had terrible moms, that’s why they hate BW/Divestors are dealing with the sons of terrible moms, that’s why they hate BM”.

There is never any blame placed squarely on the shoulders of the absent parent.

Are there fukked up moms? Yes. But the dads are equally as fukked up for abdicating their roles.

^^Thank you for acknowledging that much.