Parasite (2019 Palme d'Or winner and The Film Room top movie of the year) - directed by Bong Joon-ho

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How long did you think they were working for the Parks? :skip:

Yeah they started making money but that doesn't mean they're going to have enough saved up to pack up and move into the suburbs in the same week breh. And since they were still living in the slums, yes the father still smelled like old radish (:mjlol:)

And the "rando" was the former housekeeper who CLEARLY knew the house better than they did and still had the Park family in her contacts....this was an entire plot point breh, they had no choice but to let her in :gucci:

Speaking of, leaving the former housekeeper who is the only one in the house besides the lunatic husband who knew about the fallout shelter in the first place seems like a GREAT idea breh :fohch:
They had no choice but to let her in? :stopitslime:

Come on breh, what's the worst that would of happened if they didn't let her in? Not a got damn thing. Thats what

And if the fallout shelter was left unknown then ole boy would of died unknown anyway. You know that's true. :russ:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

Come on breh, what's the worst that would of happened if they didn't let her in? Not a got damn thing. Thats what

And if the fallout shelter was left unknown then ole boy would of died unknown anyway. You know that's true.:russ:

Did you already forget the family came home early? :gucci:

Nevermind, can't argue with nikkas :hubie:

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers

And if the fallout shelter was left unknown then ole boy would of died unknown anyway. You know that's true. :russ:

Guilt is why they let her in breh...

Remember the Dad was asking his fam if the Driver he replaced has got a job by now & they would assure him that he has, even though they didn't know...

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Saw this at TIFF

The crowd really dug it. At first I thought I was going to hate the ending but the last 2-3 minutes made it really work for me.

Top 5 of 2019 for me

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I thought it was just ok. Was expecting more of a mindfukk like Borgman was tbh

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone seen Parasite yet?

It is from acclaimed director Bong Joon Ho, won the palme d'or at Cannes and is being pitched as one of the best movies of the decade:

Just downloaded so will watch with subs over next few days

Look forward to seeing what coli thinks