Parasite (2019 Palme d'Or winner and The Film Room top movie of the year) - directed by Bong Joon-ho

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I’m finna watch all these :russ:

If you think any of them are wack, neg rep me. I'm dead serious. :hubie:

Whole list is crack breh. Let me know if you like them. You can post about them in here if you want.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@lamont614

"The Gangster, The Cop, The Devil", "A Company Man", and "Believer" are also dope.

Fred.

b_b

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Trash movie.

Bruh you a sensitive ass nikka, you neg me off a 3 month old post and I didn't even like this movie either. I can understand not liking last black man in San Francisco, but a whole neg because you think it's a fakkit movie is hilarious.

ain't even finna neg back you might lose your mind and hurt someone :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I will say this for the Comic Book brehs.

This is YALL FAULT. Some of y’all bytched and whined and cried in the Comic book threads too much and wouldn’t let niccas have their fun and WAR in peace.

No one gave a fukk and was disturbing y’all little “cinema” film threads, so these are the results and this is what y’all get.

Sorry, deal with it :yeshrug:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I will say this for the Comic Book brehs.

This is YALL FAULT. Some of y’all bytched and whined and cried in the Comic book threads too much and wouldn’t let niccas have their fun and WAR in peace.

No one gave a fukk and was disturbing y’all little “cinema” film threads, so these are the results and this is what y’all get.

Sorry, deal with it :yeshrug:

Not sure what you're trying to say here.

Anybody bringing comic book stuff into random threads is getting banned from the threads. If they continue after that, they'll get banned from the site.

The Admins separated this and The Arcadium for that specific reason. They ain't going for that shyt, at all.

Fred.

Daps
Wolf Warriors 2> Parasite

@Bryan Danielson Gotta be one of thecoli's top 5 most underrated trolls. Man can go into any NFL thread and incite some epic NFC West beef and having everyone at his neck in just 1 post, has about 5 different people telling him to fukk off in the Pelicans season thread every time he pops in with his PeLakers schtick... now he's out here bumping 2 week dead Film Room threads caping for some random Chinese propaganda action film over an academy award winning South Korean drama and somehow bringing comic stan wars into it also. Keep doing your thing breh, fukkery always on point :russ:

livewire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this sh!t had some pretty funny parts/when he kills dude for making stank faces getting his keys...solid 8 out of10 from me