Parasite (2019 Palme d'Or winner and The Film Room top movie of the year) - directed by Bong Joon-ho

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
You've seen some good ones. The Handmaiden, The Wailing are 2 of my favorites.

Sympathy for Mr Vengance, and Lady Vengance are by the director of Oldboy and are both revenge type thrillers. The Handmaiden is by the same dude as well.
The Handmaiden was one of my Top 5 movies of 2016.

Daps
The Handmaiden was good. I saw that in the theater back in the day.
I would also recommend The Good, The Bad & The Weird if you like wide open westerns with some comedy. It kind of goes off story occasionally but overall is pretty good.

Oh yeah I forgot I Saw The Devil was pretty good too!

Last edited:

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
Cool story me and my ex walked in on this after watching black and blue with tyrese back in November

We sat down just as the couple started to fukk and watched the whole rest of the movie :russ:

I didn’t understand shyt that was going on plus me and her kept fukking around

Now I finally started watching it from the beginning on Hulu

Movie is :krs:

Funny thing I stopped right where I left off back in November :russ: going to watch rest of it later tonight

I’m going to read through this thread later but.....

The poor family had so much street smart why did they let the old lady in :snoop:

They should not have even been there when the Park's went camping.

All that talk from Kim about "the plan". Coming back early from the trip didn't occur to them?

Daps
All that talk from Kim about "the plan". Coming back early from the trip didn't occur to them?
I still liked the movie but I have to agree. This reminds me of an old Cary Grant film The Awful Truth where he lied to his wife that he went down to Florida but instead stayed in NYC top play cards with friends. Dude brings back some ornages (with California labels on them) and goes by his club to get a fake tan to better sell the lie.
His wife says she tried to call him because she knew he couldn't possibly been having a good time in Florida given the fact that it rained all week....

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
I still liked the movie but I have to agree. This reminds me of an old Cary Grant film The Awful Truth where he lied to his wife that he went down to Florida but instead stayed in NYC top play cards with friends. Dude brings back some ornages (with California labels on them) and goes by his club to get a fake tan to better sell the lie.
His wife says she tried to call him because she knew he couldn't possibly been having a good time in Florida given the fact that it rained all week....

It's a good movie, I totally liked it. That part really threw me off.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I saw it once and thought it was incredible :wow: Its usually hard for me not to multitask during a movie, but this had me locked in