Parasite (2019 Palme d'Or winner and The Film Room top movie of the year) - directed by Bong Joon-ho

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
I liked it. But I was a bit surprised at how contrived some parts were, I've read that's a part of Eastern media in general though.

Daps
movie's borderline trash....fuk these prestige movies & pressuring people to like somethin cause it won an award.......theres movies that were popular on their own & not hyped by Art Fags in the media.....like Iron Monkey, Better Tomorrow, etc that kill this.....

Daps
alan yang's a cornball too...they're gonna hype everything he makes....and they let him direct that gay ass jay z video......Everything's new to these uncultured yuppies in hollywood so they trash everything up w/ all this pandering...

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Solid movie, but I don’t know why it was so popular at the Academy. :russell:

I haven’t seen much from the Best Picture category, but FvF shoulda beat this. Hell, even Jojo Rabbit. I’ve seen plenty of Asian cinema and this is one of the weaker films. :ld:

Father was a POS coward. Didn’t have to stab Park. :pacspit:

It was a good movie but yeah the hyperbole over this is NUTS. There's iller South Korean flicks out there.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
A lot of people hyping this shyt up for the social commentary. :beli:

Like I said, This is a decent movie that I’ll never watch again.

That’s pretty much how I feel about that..... but of course I can never say nothing like this in the rec room cuz it hits different coming from me. :mjlol:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
FILM was beyond A1, from the themes to the execution

the difference in how people use opportunities were amazing.

the longtime maid took that opportunity, hooked up her husband. worked hard and immersed themselves in the arts, music and culture of the rich folks.. the other poor family got the opportunity and instead of using that money to better themselves. they wanted to be dummies and act like gluttons and see how that affected them all.

I love it.. the rich folks were dope and the ending was lit, we thought dude made it rich but he didn't.

them nikkas could've worked together with the longtime maid but nah they wanted to be fucc nikkas smh..

of course its the dumbass americans who think there isnt a world outside of them trashing this film. uncultured fucc nikkas. clown ass fakkits too upset to read subtitles but wanna call the film basic.. lol

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
its the dumbass americans who think there isnt a world outside of them trashing this film. uncultured fucc nikkas. clown ass fakkits too upset to read subtitles but wanna call the film basic.. lol

Just because people aren’t dikkriding this film doesn’t mean they’re shytting on it. I haven’t seen a post on here (from what I saw) saying it’s trash. :beli:

We’ll see how this movie is with the test of time. One thing for sure is it’s not standing next to Godfather or even the Shining.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Just because people aren’t dikkriding this film doesn’t mean they’re shytting on it. I haven’t seen a post on here (from what I saw) saying it’s trash. :beli:

We’ll see how this movie is with the test of time. One thing for sure is it’s not standing next to Godfather or even the Shining.

I just finished watching the Cheney movie Vice with the ya boys Gawd Christian Bale.... and I found that movie more enjoyable than this:ld: