Parasite (2019 Palme d'Or winner and The Film Room top movie of the year) - directed by Bong Joon-ho

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
Pretty much. I marinated the steak in an Asian style sauce (ginger, soy sauce, salt, red pepper, garlic, sesame oil).

Pan fry the cubed steak, set aside, make the noodles and then mix in the sauce. Add the steak afterwards and cook all together.

The key thing is finding the right type of noodles. Top Ramen ain’t it.

Go to a Asian supermarket and get the noodles that are meant to be stir fried. That should get you to where you need to be.

These are the type of noodles I used. Added some udon noodles as well

Indomie Instant Noodles Mi Goreng

:mjtf:

nah..

the dish is very specifically a mix of 2 instant noodles

neoguri + chapagetti

both should be easy to find at any asian mart. no need to marinate either.. the noodles come with their own sauce packets.

if you google "jjapaguri," a bunch of results will pop up

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
i bought that barebones blu ray, now i wish i hadnt if there is going to be a criterion...
I bought the 4k digital for 7.50 with a promo and the bluray with a Christmas gift card. I'll cop the criterion of this and memories even though i own both

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
I bought the 4k digital for 7.50 with a promo and the bluray with a Christmas gift card. I'll cop the criterion of this and memories even though i own both
yeah, i bit the bullet and got the criterion of blue velvet and do the right thing even though i had early versions from the more basic companies. im sure i will do the same with this

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
it was cool. knew it was over when bammas felt comfortable getting bent in the hosts' crib. they was making enough, why they aint just get a hotel
i think the whole point of the movie was how the smallest things erase the small gains the working class make. the massive flood from the rainstorm that night ruined all their stuff in that basement apartment whether they were at a hotel or not, while it actually cleared the smog out of the air for the rich son's party the next day. like the dad said in the shelter: plans never work and if you dont plan, nothing can go wrong.

BuckFilly

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg
i think the whole point of the movie was how the smallest things erase the small gains the working class make. the massive flood from the rainstorm that night ruined all their stuff in that basement apartment whether they were at a hotel or not, while it actually cleared the smog out of the air for the rich son's party the next day. like the dad said in the shelter: plans never work and if you dont plan, nothing can go wrong.
my thing is that they of all people should know that the smallest mistake can erase their gains, so why get so careless after they conned their way into 4 well paying salaries

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
my thing is that they of all people should know that the smallest mistake can erase their gains, so why get so careless after they conned their way into 4 well paying salaries
im assuming the reason they are now conning is because they tried doing everything "right" and it failed anyway, hence the dad's statement about plans. the mom is a silver medalist shotputter, so these people probably tried to do better in the past and are now jaded and just trying to make the most of what they get before it is taken.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Solid movie, but I don’t know why it was so popular at the Academy. :russell:

I haven’t seen much from the Best Picture category, but FvF shoulda beat this. Hell, even Jojo Rabbit. I’ve seen plenty of Asian cinema and this is one of the weaker films. :ld:

Father was a POS coward. Didn’t have to stab Park. :pacspit:

People in here calling this a masterpiece :mjlol: