Parasite (2019 Palme d'Or winner and The Film Room top movie of the year) - directed by Bong Joon-ho

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I see the message and significance..
As to why this movie was in high regards..
But it was just a middle of the road movie for me..
Visually beautiful tho:ehh:
And the usual Korean Cinema curveball..
Did surprise me to an extent:ld:
Jessica just too damn cute:whew:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
im sure you were pleasantly surprised to be wrong this time
looking like this was my sports for the year. actually got hype when it was winning... i have nothing else to root for in this hell scape.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
My lady and I watched it together and enjoyed it. I understand why it won best picture but QT should have gotten best director.

As a filmmaker, I’m able to see significant jesters by the writer and/or director.

When he threw the handle on top of the shelf I knew it was going to come back. Plus dude just vanished :stopitslime:?

Like I told my girl, it’s a movie so stupid plot devices are put in to make a story progress. For instance, no one would have opened that door for a “former” housekeeper that they purposely got rid of. She’d had to come by when the rich family was home.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Just finally finished watching it

(after about 3-4 days or so I started on Thursday):mjgrin:

And this movie was

giphy.gif

Like don’t get me wrong. I’m not saying I hated it and I’m not doing the typical coli extremist reaction of calling it trash or anything like that.

But it was just ok, I do like Asian Cinema and Korean films..... but this one was just ok to me. shyt like Old Boy or Tonight He Comes (or whatever that was called) are more of my speed.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I’m not trying a troll or shyt on it:whoa:

It’s just this movie didn’t move me like I guess it did all of y’all. I’m not sure what I expected but when it was over I just didn’t walk away like “ZoooOH MY GOD!!:damn: Best movie of last year and greatest thing I’ve seen in my life”:ahh:

It was a decent movie, but there were some other Asian cinema or Korean movies I liked way better

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I’m not trying a troll or shyt on it:whoa:

It’s just this movie didn’t move me like I guess it did all of y’all. I’m not sure what I expected but when it was over I just didn’t walk away like “ZoooOH MY GOD!!:damn: Best movie of last year and greatest thing I’ve seen in my life”:ahh:

It was a decent movie, but there were some other Asian cinema or Korean movies I liked way better
It also took you all week to finish it