Parasite (2019 Palme d'Or winner and The Film Room top movie of the year) - directed by Bong Joon-ho

Conz

Superstar
Daps
You know Trump has never seen Gone with the wind. fukking fat piece of shyt.
"he plays to his base!!" pretty tired of this jackass constantly getting credit for his choice of words. he pulled a random cliche movie out of his fat a$$hole. just so happened to be one 83 year old racist ass Ethel and Henry like. that wasn't premeditated, the guy just blurts shyt out like a fukkin idiot, yet everyone always wants to give him "troll" credit. "Our president is such a genius troll!" nah, he's just a stupid a$$hole who isn't 5% as clever as his dipshyt disciples think he is. "Mini Mike Bloomberg" ahahahaha. dude is 5'8" according to google. even if that is fudged, it's still 2 inches above the average height of an adult male. how exactly is that clever? Find me 3 instances in the past 4 years where he's said something genuinely funny that wasn't just some 3rd grade name calling bullshyt. You can't. there are 1000 things i hate about this guy and i realize should be the least of my worries, but the fact he gets credit for being some comedic genius is near the top of things that really piss me off. Republicans are the least funny people alive.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
"he plays to his base!!" pretty tired of this jackass constantly getting credit for his choice of words. he pulled a random cliche movie out of his fat a$$hole. just so happened to be one 83 year old racist ass Ethel and Henry like. that wasn't premeditated, the guy just blurts shyt out like a fukkin idiot, yet everyone always wants to give him "troll" credit. "Our president is such a genius troll!" nah, he's just a stupid a$$hole who isn't 5% as clever as his dipshyt disciples think he is. "Mini Mike Bloomberg" ahahahaha. dude is 5'8" according to google. even if that is fudged, it's still 2 inches above the average height of an adult male. how exactly is that clever? Find me 3 instances in the past 4 years where he's said something genuinely funny that wasn't just some 3rd grade name calling bullshyt. You can't. there are 1000 things i hate about this guy and i realize should be the least of my worries, but the fact he gets credit for being some comedic genius is near the top of things that really piss me off. Republicans are the least funny people alive.
No lies told.

Thats the thing about Trump is he doesn't know what a joke is. He's not funny. He doesn't understand humor. He's all attack. What can I say to piss off everyone. Yeah he's a troll but how pathetic is it to be celebrated as such. Trolls on this forum get banned and bushed daily. But being President and a douche bag troll is just beyond sad and totally obliterates any talking points his supporters have.

But Trump is obviously an insecure a$$hole more than anything. He knows how ridiculous he looks and because he has no knowledge of the world he attacks others.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
No lies told.

Thats the thing about Trump is he doesn't know what a joke is. He's not funny. He doesn't understand humor. He's all attack. What can I say to piss off everyone. Yeah he's a troll but how pathetic is it to be celebrated as such. Trolls on this forum get banned and bushed daily. But being President and a douche bag troll is just beyond sad and totally obliterates any talking points his supporters have.

But Trump is obviously an insecure a$$hole more than anything. He knows how ridiculous he looks and because he has no knowledge of the world he attacks others.
none told here either. dude has no clue

he projects and insults and those fukkin morons think he is the see all end all of comedy. it's insane, but everything about loving that guy is insane, we all know that.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
none told here either. dude has no clue

he projects and insults and those fukkin morons think he is the see all end all of comedy. it's insane, but everything about loving that guy is insane, we all know that.
In the end it's the republicans who are allowing all of this. Always remember that.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OT but anyone wanna direct me towards the film room top 10 movies of the year thread. Tried searching but can't find it

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Bong Joon Ho Selects 20 Directors Who Are Pivotal to the Future of Cinema

1. Ali Abbasi
2. Ari Aster
3. Bi Gan
4. Jayro Bustamante
5. Mati Diop