Parasite (2019 Palme d'Or winner and The Film Room top movie of the year) - directed by Bong Joon-ho

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I need to try and make that, just make the noodles and the steak is easy. Just pour noodles in the pot?

Pretty much. I marinated the steak in an Asian style sauce (ginger, soy sauce, salt, red pepper, garlic, sesame oil).

Pan fry the cubed steak, set aside, make the noodles and then mix in the sauce. Add the steak afterwards and cook all together.

The key thing is finding the right type of noodles. Top Ramen ain’t it.

Go to a Asian supermarket and get the noodles that are meant to be stir fried. That should get you to where you need to be.

These are the type of noodles I used. Added some udon noodles as well

Indomie Instant Noodles Mi Goreng

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I just made a replica tonight. Used Indomie and some NY Strip steak.

:ehh:
If you can get the nissin noodle packets the noodles are thicker and lend themselves better to a sauce based dish than indomie.

Them late night quick endomies with a fried egg and bit of crispy garlic :banderas: if the egg was runny it was unfukkwittable :lawd:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
If you can get the nissin noodle packets the noodles are thicker and lend themselves better to a sauce based dish than indomie.

Them late night quick endomies with a fried egg and bit of crispy garlic :banderas: if the egg was runny it was unfukkwittable :lawd:

:ohhh: Dapped breh. Ima look at it. I thought Nissin did the cup noodles? I used Indomie because their stir-fry version has those sauce packets.

And yes, that Indomie with fried egg is a classic :wow:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
:ohhh: Dapped breh. Ima look at it. I thought Nissin did the cup noodles? I used Indomie because their stir-fry version has those sauce packets.

And yes, that Indomie with fried egg is a classic :wow:
Nissin makes a whole lot of stuff. i remember one of their big cup noodles had a whole ass fukking cooked and shrink wrapped egg in it :skip:
They even got ramen packs :lawd:
The black garlic sesame oil pork bone soup flavour is wavey!!

R. Money

RMCMB
Daps
Reppin
Caymans, bytch!
8caf49ae0a15a9ebcbdf4ae9e94b4d90be092cc4.jpg

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Naturally Trumpty Dumpty would never understand a film that ultimately depicts whats happening today and the tragic, sickening segregation of wealth and poverty. Gee, it's only the best-reviewed film of all time.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Naturally Trumpty Dumpty would never understand a film that ultimately depicts whats happening today and the tragic, sickening segregation of wealth and poverty. Gee, it's only the best-reviewed film of all time.
he straight up said he didnt see it because its korean

like all the other proud racist american idiots

shagnificent belafonte

I am he who lurks...
Daps
Reppin
Awesomeness
I saw a while ago they were talking about an I Saw The Devil remake. How the fukk :mindblown:

I almost want to check out the Oldboy remake cause I relay like Brolin but I can't do it :dead:

I refuse to watch a remake of a tale of two sisters...that movie is too perfect to me...

....the twists...:ohhh::dwillhuh::hubie:

...the ending...:damn:

....the reveal of what happened in that room....:mjcry:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty much. I marinated the steak in an Asian style sauce (ginger, soy sauce, salt, red pepper, garlic, sesame oil).

Pan fry the cubed steak, set aside, make the noodles and then mix in the sauce. Add the steak afterwards and cook all together.

The key thing is finding the right type of noodles. Top Ramen ain’t it.

Go to a Asian supermarket and get the noodles that are meant to be stir fried. That should get you to where you need to be.

These are the type of noodles I used. Added some udon noodles as well

Indomie Instant Noodles Mi Goreng

Use Indonesian noodles for a Korean dish brehs.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
AmeriKKKa scrambling to find which one of these devils is less racist than The Donald.

:deadmanny: