Pan Afrika: Ghana and Jamaica agree to Visa Waiver Agreement

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh yeah, there's plenty of African-American women that put effort into it. I just wonder what it would have been like to fully have a connection back home with our brothers and sisters without the brokenness. With the majority having bought into that mindset. Like we see with other cultures.

We will never know. However, we do have our own culture as African Americans have we should also be proud of. Everybody in the world copies our shyt.

:obama:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I KNOW that jackass...:comeon: I'm talking about making it easier....:beli: American Jews are sponsored and fast tracked into israel...

Jewish people are fast tracked into the Jewish Country of Israel, correct. Why should Ghana, a country of 28 million people and limited resources, triple it's population by offering citizenship to 42 million African Americans who are not necessarily of Ghanian descent? You sound ridiculous lol.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Jewish people are fast tracked into the Jewish Country of Israel, correct. Why should Ghana, a country of 28 million people and limited resources, triple it's population by offering citizenship to 42 million African Americans who are not necessarily of Ghanian descent? You sound ridiculous lol.

I said it would be a nice gesture...:beli:

You wanna bring up limited resources tho but they inviting the carribean folk over to share in those limited resources correct??? :jbhmm::comeon:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said it would be a nice gesture...:beli:

You wanna bring up limited resources tho but they inviting the carribean folk over to share in those limited resources correct??? :jbhmm::comeon:

Do you know what a visa is breh? Visas enable tourism. They are temporary. Tourism stimulates an economy, it doesn't take away from it.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
:ehh:does Nigeria have the pull to have a hand in stuff like this

if they are going to be a major player in the next couple decades

Nigeria's is being led by kleptocratic ethno-jihadists Hausa-Fulani x Yoruba oligarchic thieves. They're too busy stealing money to care about Pan-Africanism

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
They’re also sending 400 nurses to Barbados. Ghana signed an economic agreement with St Vincent.

Ghana is led by a government with vision. Nigeria's Buhari hasn't formed a cabinet two months after the election and think ministers who are losing weight are working hard.
:yeshrug: