Palworld (AKA Pokémon Gun) trailer

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Wait hold up wut?

They got human slavery in this game?

200w.gif

I already had some bad vibes yesterday. But this shyt here what the fukk.
throw a palsphere aka poke ball at the Syndicate goons that attack you. They are the worst pals tho. Their damage outpoint is 1 point and they fukking run away from your base never to be seen again. No other pal does that.

I'mma butcher one and see what he gives me.

I'mma sell one to the Black Marker dealer.

I'mma put one in a display.

I heard catching a traveling merchant is useful tho. Ain't tried it yet. The one I saw I accidentally killed him smfh. He never respawned. Haven't seen another one since.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
throw a palsphere aka poke ball at the Syndicate goons that attack you. They are the worst pals tho. Their damage outpoint is 1 point and they fukking run away from your base never to be seen again. No other pal does that.
Is this a bug or a feature?

I dont wanna continue if this is gonna turn into Slavery Emulator:hubie:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
I captured a syndicate thug just to test him outand he :trash: he only does handi craft tasks and wont fight invaders. Had him make me 2000 arrows then let him go

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Even though my Base doesn't get raids, a huge creature will wonder through sometimes... for example, a mammoreth went to the beach. And killed every fukking Pal I had when I started to fight him. I put them inside the Palbox, brought some more out, he killed those two, rinse, wash repeat, I died 2 times. Finally captured him. Now everyone's just knocked the fukk out and all my base stuff is damaged. I might as well remodel and figure out a better way to fight enemies on my base.

BTW I have a crossbow and I'm flying with Nitewing now.

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Decided to give it a shot, why not it's free

Knew I was in for some fukkery when the character creator default on thicc Misty :mjgrin:

Build a little house and caught about 20 of them pals before I decided to stop for now. I can see how the time will fly by lol

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Decided to give it a shot, why not it's free

Knew I was in for some fukkery when the character creator default on thicc Misty :mjgrin:

Build a little house and caught about 20 of them pals before I decided to stop for now. I can see how the time will fly by lol
The gameplay loop is one of the most addictive I've experienced in a long ass time. I'm making my way around the map now, I literally have a schedule. I set up the tasks for the pals to do in the morning while I hit the block and get more work for them to do throughout the day, while claiming additional territory and killing/capturing pals and selling some of them on the black market. These developers have no morals so fukk it, neither do I so I get my Nino Brown on in the game.

One of my pals wasn't doing no work back at the base, just being lazy, standing on top of trees, talking about he's depressed, hungry and angry. Three, four game days go by. nikka on that same bullshyt. Not pulling his weight, especially compared to my Fuack and Cattiva and how they put in work. I got no time for this Pal and all his disrespect. Homie got introduced to the meat cleaver and replaced him with the next Pal. Am I my brothers keeper? Yes I am, lol.