Palworld (AKA Pokémon Gun) trailer

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
AVvXsEhU42hRR8Mw7j09R1rNCtjSk8qD-EX0pzAp2jE2yUYE2plKOZe709BZ1QmrGoaT-5pW9bhYFStTEIRzWknkY3hX7yhtuat7lEp4QQrN7VPQ01kxlK0hBjnVDAYJ0xbqBEkZap-xV_kRwCvtURe7iGUTxkzTrRjUTeSbvwi0V_Yz2SqY-doIIubNObEN7mRO

I have damn near 30 hours in this game already, wtf brehs.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
“Syndicate Party is attacking base!”

Good thing I built that alarm bell in front of my house.:whew: Rang that bytch and all my Pals stopped workin to see what was up
mad-stomping.gif

Humans started bustin guns at me but i had too many Pals at base. They ganged up on them 3 humans on some
beat-up.gif

Forreal, I'm still at my original base around the beginning of the game whenever raids comes, my pals get done with their double shift on them stones or trees and commence to giving them syndicate nikkas the business. After they get done, them nikkas mob over to the feed box because they are hungry after murking some nikkas. Last time, I just peeked outside my house to see the commotion when I was building a shelf because I just knew that Pal nikkas was going to hold me down. These nikkas rolls like Floyd's security with me.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Forreal, I'm still at my original base around the beginning of the game whenever raids comes, my pals get done with their double shift on them stones or trees and commence to giving them syndicate nikkas the business. After they get done, them nikkas mob over to the feed box because they are hungry after murking some nikkas. Last time, I just peeked outside my house to see the commotion when I was building a shelf because I just knew that Pal nikkas was going to hold me down. These nikkas rolls like Floyd's security with me.
:mjlol: :mjlol:

When I capture pals I'm always on "hey you want a job?" Or "time to get to work!"

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I was able to get it working with Steam Link on my HDTV but not on my Samsung S23 Steam Link App and Backbone even though Steamlink clearly detected Backbone.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
thinking about moving my base. part of my base ring is over the pond, then other parts up on the side of a cliff. got access to stone structures now and want as much land as possible before I do a rebuild.

EDIT: Nevermind, upgraded so much I can have 2 bases now:ahh:

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I made my base at the beach where you first begin and I NEVER get raided. Must be a bug. Feel free try it yall also there's a dungeon cave down there too that respawns and has all the ore and shyt you need.