Palworld (AKA Pokémon Gun) trailer

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Supposedly dumb rare. Where the hell are you at? Drop exact gps locations so I can eat and forget what I said in the the other thread.
they're randomized and afaik there are less of them on multiplayer servers than solo ones. So they're rare for people playing in groups, but yeah like cuz said, I've got like 5-7 of them not counting the two I failed to catch

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
they're randomized and afaik there are less of them on multiplayer servers than solo ones. So they're rare for people playing in groups, but yeah like cuz said, I've got like 5-7 of them not counting the two I failed to catch
Makes sense, I'm running solo. I ran from the first few I encountered cause I thought it was a boss or something.

:russ:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati

I'm running solo but haven't even beat the first boss so maybe I just need to venture out more tbh.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
interesting note: Lucky trait can be bred onto eggs. The hatched pal will be lucky but not 'shiny'.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I'm having so much fun and my friend wants to join my world to see whats up but I can't even get voice chat on steam working. This is why I prefer consoles. PC always got some janky shyt going on.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
This game crazy addicting played from like 4-12:30 last night with my boys without noticing :snoop:. they need to figure out shared world though like grounded.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm having so much fun and my friend wants to join my world to see whats up but I can't even get voice chat on steam working. This is why I prefer consoles. PC always got some janky shyt going on.
discord my guy. discord

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
“Syndicate Party is attacking base!”

Good thing I built that alarm bell in front of my house.:whew: Rang that bytch and all my Pals stopped workin to see what was up
mad-stomping.gif

Humans started bustin guns at me but i had too many Pals at base. They ganged up on them 3 humans on some
beat-up.gif

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Got the Butcher Cleaver.

Typically it uses pixels to blue when u butcher a Pal, but mine didnt. Saw poor Chikipi on its side with tears coming out of its eyes while I lifted the cleaver

giphy.gif

Why cant the game just let me release extra Pals? I dont wanna be a monster in order to clear my Palbox:mjcry:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Why cant the game just let me release extra Pals? I dont wanna be a monster in order to clear my Palbox:mjcry:
i refuse to use that shyt, yall boys some evil mofos. i just used that essense collector thing and absorb them into other pals. although you need at least 4/5 at a time its better than grabbing the cleaver

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i refuse to use that shyt, yall boys some evil mofos. i just used that essense collector thing and absorb them into other pals. although you need at least 4/5 at a time its better than grabbing the cleaver
ya, im coolin off on this game tonight. what just happened made me feel evil. from now on I aint catching any Pals I dont intend to keep forever:hubie: