Palworld (AKA Pokémon Gun) trailer

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
To build my Hot Spring so i can level up my base, i gotta collect some “Pal Fluid” . Not Pal Blood, fluid.

pause-damedash.gif

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Imo after spending about 15 hours on the game, the worst thing about it is that you can’t hop into another player’s world with one of your existing characters.

Just makes me feel like staying solo and not even bothering with playing in another person’s server unless they’re a close friend

And even then, it’s not like you can help them if they’re struggling with a boss on their world or something, cuz you’d be joining their server assed out at lvl 1 with none of your pals or equipment. You’d have to start over in their world and play catchup

I’m sure the devs will do something about it one day, but for now I’m not interested in co-op

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'm waiting for this shyt to leave early access before copping. This and dokev has been on my radar for a minute.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm waiting for this shyt to leave early access before copping. This and dokev has been on my radar for a minute.
It might be in early access for a few years, they released craftopia in 2020 and it still in early access, and are working on a new IP. :pachaha:
Dokev got pushed back to 2026 or later.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
It might be in early access for a few years, they released craftopia in 2020 and it still in early access, and are working on a new IP. :pachaha:
Dokev got pushed back to 2026 or later.
Them nikkas got 6 months. The clock is ticking :ufdup: