Palworld (AKA Pokémon Gun) trailer

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
So the vibe im getting is that, some of yall intend on playing this and expectin it to be somewhat decent.

:mjlol:
i'll admit. i was wrong about the game brehs. this shyt addicting as hell. nintendo got a problem on their hands. Switch 2 comes out this year and gamers are expecting a revelation. if that shyt isn't gaming perfection we're gonna start looking in other directions for our monster collecting fix.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
i'll admit. i was wrong about the game brehs. this shyt addicting as hell. nintendo got a problem on their hands. Switch 2 comes out this year and gamers are expecting a revelation. if that shyt isn't gaming perfection we're gonna start looking in other directions for our monster collecting fix.

See where all that negativity in this subforum gets ya lol

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I going by what I’ve read and haven’t read here and there. I haven’t read any that Microsoft owns Pocket Pair. Its wiki page indicates it’s available through Steam early access and Xbox game preview for at least a year. That to me says it’s a timed exclusive.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Soon as someone posts a clip of them shooting a pikachu or building a workforce made entirely of Eevee evolutions, Nintendo Legal team coming with the critical hit :lolbron:
tbh this is the best situation for them to do this - having it an 'unofficial mod'
Company can't really be sued for doing something like this because it's technically fan made, but it gives them the visibility like it was a real thing they issued.

Legality-wise this won't make their situation any worse. But it might make the game get more looks from whatever weird people are still holding out from playing Pokemon: America (ft Guns Slavery and Endless Capitalism Loops)

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I going by what I’ve read and haven’t read here and there. I haven’t read any that Microsoft owns Pocket Pair. Its wiki page indicates it’s available through Steam early access and Xbox game preview for at least a year. That to me says it’s a timed exclusive.

Of course it's limited exclusive. People have already explained why - mainly because of the difference in accepting early access games on each. Same reason why pubg was exclusive to Xbox for a while.

I really doubt this is a Roblox thing where the dev is just avoiding a PS release for a while for no reason at all

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Of course it's limited exclusive. People have already explained why - mainly because of the difference in accepting early access games on each. Same reason why pubg was exclusive to Xbox for a while.

I really doubt this is a Roblox thing where the dev is just avoiding a PS release for a while for no reason at all
I meant to include the original quote. I was asked where I got that year exclusive information from. I don’t think they’re avoiding anything. As an indie dev they’re going where the money and support is.