Palworld (AKA Pokémon Gun) trailer

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
It feels like alot of folks complaining are new to gaming or japan media as a whole. 90% of their shyt is copied from something. Hell, SNK is in my top 5 developers and they basically were re-imagining capcom fighter so much, capcom started using their characters a jokes.
Nintendo is a whole different beast

They gon killl these nikkas :russ:
Which is a shame cuz this could put a fire under Gamefreak’s bytch ASSES TO DELIVER A BETTER GAME

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Nintendo is a whole different beast

They gon killl these nikkas :russ:
Which is a shame cuz this could put a fire under Gamefreak’s bytch ASSES TO DELIVER A BETTER GAME

I’d be more worried if they were making parodies of Sega games knowing their history, allegedly.🤫

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:I’m not getting this “Nintendo should be worried” rhetoric. Didn’t people say the same thing about them smash clones lol.

Daps

Honestly Nintendo and Gamefreak only have themselves to blame.:yeshrug:

Fans have been begging them for years to do a game on that scale but they were happy to release subpar games since it was still selling millions of copies. They better raise their standard for the next main pokemon games on Switch 2 because the comparison is really unflattering for them. Pokemon fans were already dedicated and created lots of independent fan games, with Palworld and the ability to mod we might get some truly amazing stuff.

Last edited: