Palworld (AKA Pokémon Gun) trailer

Daps
Yeah the servers issues make this unplayable, they need to fix this asap
So you can’t play online on xbox?
At this point it’s a gamble how long your session is going to last. I played 2 or 3 hours with friends yesterday but I waited at least 20 minutes to be able to join his session due to server issues. Then later the game kept crashing when I returned to my solo game. The only issue that resolved this was when I opted out of the multiplayer, then the game was stable.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah the servers issues make this unplayable, they need to fix this asap

At this point it’s a gamble how long your session is going to last. I played 2 or 3 hours with friends yesterday but I waited at least 20 minutes to be able to join his session due to server issues. Then later the game kept crashing when I returned to my solo game. The only issue that resolved this was when I opted out of the multiplayer, then the game was stable.

:francis:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I respect it.:ehh:

I mean I love inserting random facts that have nothing to do with anything, especially when I have no ulterior motive also:blessed:

With that said the Steam version is better.

granted I'd play the gamepass version regardless because of PC gamepass/rog.
A tweet showing a breakdown of the install base by platform from the big numbers being posted is hardly irrelevant. I know why you're bothered by this "random fact" though :mjlol:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do i keep getting this message?

GEMkrO_bgAA5wh-

They know you dislike and hate on Xbox :sas2:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
You can but not the 32 player servers. Has to be a private server with 4 other people but it's still a lil wonky currently
And I’m putting that on Microsoft. They made the deal for this to be exclusive to Game Pass for the next year. Yes it’s early access and I’m not expecting anything close to perfection. But make sure the support is there for your customers to fully enjoy the thing, to the extent they can in early access.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
And I’m putting that on Microsoft. They made the deal for this to be exclusive to Game Pass for the next year. Yes it’s early access and I’m not expecting anything close to perfection. But make sure the support is there for your customers to fully enjoy the thing, to the extent they can in early access.

Yeah, it's the fact of the matter with early access games on consoles. wouldn't be surprised if the patches come quick as fukk with this.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Every single game that is labeled a game preview is labeled that for a reason and they give you multiple warnings as to it being in a early access state.

Not sure what else you could ask for

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
pretty sure PlayStation doesn’t allow Early Access games, and that's why it's not on that platform

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
pretty sure PlayStation doesn’t allow Early Access games, and that's why it's not on that platform
That's exactly it. Playstation is very strict about early access. It's why PUBG was xbox exclusive for over a year due to policy. Unsure if Playstation changes policy for this game when they didn't do it for PUBG, which was a bigger game at the time.

On Microsoft side they have a somewhat strict certification process, so I assume they'll get the update this week.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
game is cool but it feels like a pre-alpha build of what its actually supposed to be. I’ll come back to it once the full version release and all the server shyt is fixed

I do hope they continue to greatly improve upon itt like epic did with fortnite and give pokemon company some real competition