Palworld (AKA Pokémon Gun) trailer

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

@The Mad Titan

How do you feel about this ?, are you gonna let Nintendon’t attack your precious little gem ? Or are you marching lock and step with these dweebs ?

Which way is your Stan magnet pulling you ?

:mjlol:

I don't care my dude, I been running around with the fam identifying all the pokemon rip off as we play. It's blant but probably all within legal boundaries outside side of having a team full of super lawyers to try and make them have to pay up.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
It feels like alot of folks complaining are new to gaming or japan media as a whole. 90% of their shyt is copied from something. Hell, SNK is in my top 5 developers and they basically were re-imagining capcom fighter so much, capcom started using their characters a jokes.
My guy K9999 got put on a bus for over 20 years for walking the line too close :mjcry:
I Nintendo actually going after them, or are 'fans' just stirring up the pot
No, they just confused about copyright law :russ:

Nintendo would only sue if they sold the game as an actual pokemon game with pokemon characters and names

Just the concept of monster capturing and similar designs isn't enough to sue. Otherwise, call of duty would've sued battlefield into the dirt. Like always, the pokemon Fandom is working itself into an uproar over nothing :mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My guy K9999 got put on a bus for over 20 years for walking the line too close :mjcry:

No, they just confused about copyright law :russ:

Nintendo would only sue if they sold the game as an actual pokemon game with pokemon characters and names

Just the concept of monster capturing and similar designs isn't enough to sue. Otherwise, call of duty would've sued battlefield into the dirt. Like always, the pokemon Fandom is working itself into an uproar over nothing :mjlol:
The only possibility is if assets are used.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Saw a kid playin this shyt earlier today? What's the verdict brehs...
You don't maintain this level of players without the game being good. I don't mind buying games in early access, hell, retail games are basic that at times and just don't call themselves that.

There is a lot of depth to the game and it's fun. That's it. As I've stated previously, this is my first ever survival game and here I am playing it nonstop. I have over 15 hours on this game. It's just a great game for what it is trying to do.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Already on track to have more time in palworld than gow rag.

:wow:
Game must not be that interesting to Xbox stans since it's not even on the most played list as of this post.
EgtvF6e.png

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Man I wish my computer wasn't bricked right now.

If they make a mod where I can use my Pokemon to kick some Digimon ass:banderas: Some beefs are everlasting:birdman:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
2 months? not bad :ld: a whole month longer than the shelf life of Sony exclusives :wow:
I do think it's funny dudes are like "12hrs is the perfect length for a $70 game", and then "I'm not spending $25 on a game that might be dead in a few months"