Daps
I Nintendo actually going after them, or are 'fans' just stirring up the pot

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Every single game that is labeled a game preview is labeled that for a reason and they give you multiple warnings as to it being in a early access state.

Not sure what else you could ask for
How about the same buggy early access issues as the PC version if they’re going to make it an exclusive for a year. I’m not the one who chose to put a ring on it for a year.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
How about the same buggy early access issues as the PC version if they’re going to make it an exclusive for a year. I’m not the one who chose to put a ring on it for a year.

Idk think you can push updates on steam the way you can on Xbox because of certification reasons. It's been a thing since the earliest early access titles which is why most usually have a 3 hour trial and a lot of warnings about it being a WIP and whatnot

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Ngl the first 2-3 hours of the game feel like work :ld:

But once u build a self-sustaining base where the pals can feed themselves while working, craft armor, bows and arrows, etc… you can finally venture out further in the world and start doing and seeing some of the cool shyt you see in trailers :ehh:

Currently lvl 8 with a lvl 7 base

Got 2 Cattivas, a Foxparks, a Gumoss, a Pengullet and a Lamball working at the base

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ngl the first 2-3 hours of the game feel like work :ld:

But once u build a self-sustaining base where the pals can feed themselves while working, craft armor, bows and arrows, etc… you can finally venture out further in the world and start doing and seeing some of the cool shyt you see in trailers :ehh:

If this game played more like breath of the wild, combat and movement wise i think nintendo would have an actual problem. Unfortunately it feels more like a janky fortnite. Like having basic combo or strong/quick hit would do wonders for the open world

reading that the developers didn’t even know how to animate characters or use unreal engine lol…ill be interesting to see how to continue to support the game. They’re gonna have to hire actual experienced developers

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
If this game played more like breath of the wild, combat and movement wise i think nintendo would have an actual problem. Unfortunately it feels more like a janky fortnite. Like having basic combo or strong/quick hit would do wonders for the open world
You really have got to have more going on in your life than this