Palworld (AKA Pokémon Gun) trailer

Daps
Yeah microsoft need to hurry the approval of the updated version, there are way too many issues when playing online. It doesnt reflect well on gamepass, they have a legit hit on their hands. And damn the game is the talk of the town they need to communicate how many players there are on gamepass, basic marketing.

Daps
Okay I played this on Series X via Gamepass for about 2 hours before tapping out. Now I don’t know if it’s because it’s early access but man this game runs like doo doo and it’s ruining it for me. :scust:

Aside from that, I had some fun with it, the potential for shenanigans is very high but im just gonna wait till it’s out of early access and performance is more stable.
Yeah hopefully they fix the issues on on Xbox. I ended up having to play on PC bc it was so bad for me. This game is fun AF tho.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Why do i keep getting this message?

GEMkrO_bgAA5wh-

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just showed data that pointed to this being a big game on PC and not so much on Xbox. Nothing more to it
I respect it.:ehh:

I mean I love inserting random facts that have nothing to do with anything, especially when I have no ulterior motive also:blessed:

With that said the Steam version is better.

granted I'd play the gamepass version regardless because of PC gamepass/rog.