Palworld (AKA Pokémon Gun) trailer

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Watch them drop their fake interest in this game as soon as the PS version is announced.c. They’re really leaching of a game where the Xbox version is actually gimped. :heh:

Reminds me of a game that released on PlayStation last year that was inferior to the PC version and how Stan's couldn't shut up about their "timed exclusive" that Xbox didn't have access to.

See how quick it comes back around.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
i havent played my xbox one since nier automata but i might dust it off for this

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reminds me of a game that released on PlayStation last year that was inferior to the PC version and how Stan's couldn't shut up about their "timed exclusive" that Xbox didn't have access to.

See how quick it comes back around.
Did that game come on Xbox too?

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Not going to lie. This is good shyt:myman:

And more fun than Starfield. Or anything acquired by Microsoft. This game is FUN. I’m even going back on some things I said about how people not into survival games might not like it. I might have to take that back.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Okay I played this on Series X via Gamepass for about 2 hours before tapping out. Now I don’t know if it’s because it’s early access but man this game runs like doo doo and it’s ruining it for me. :scust:

Aside from that, I had some fun with it, the potential for shenanigans is very high but im just gonna wait till it’s out of early access and performance is more stable.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps

Nintendo is coming :mjgrin:

It feels like alot of folks complaining are new to gaming or japan media as a whole. 90% of their shyt is copied from something. Hell, SNK is in my top 5 developers and they basically were re-imagining capcom fighter so much, capcom started using their characters a jokes.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Why do i keep getting this message?

GEMkrO_bgAA5wh-