Pair gets 35 years for terrorizing party with Confederate flags

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
Spaniard conquistadors raped and pillage the natives of mexico. That motherfukker in the pic is a cac.
There are white people, brown people and black people out there with Spanish last names like Torres

The guy in the pic is white but Hispanics come in all complexions don't know what's so hard to understand about that

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope the black people were rubbing it to their faces. They would've had to kick me out the courtroom for what I would be saying to them :wow:

Unfortunatley looks like the black people was on some forgiveness shyt,crying in the court for these cacw:martin:

Let somebody pull guns in my kids and call us racial slurs....at the very LEAST,your celebration in and outside the courtroom should be excessive.

14876556281201136.gif

14881421801028088.gif

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
The mom said she forgave that damned devil... I can't with my people. They flashed guns at your fukking kids at a party and called them racist names.

Dumb shyt, that's dumb shyt. Some black people stick too tightly to Christianity and the value of forgiveness, even in the bible, motherfukkers would violate and get slaughtered mercilessly. For some reason we value forgiveness more than anything else and the reason why is because acceptance is usually followed after forgiveness, as in she's yearning for white acceptance. I could give a damn if those devils got beheaded, her child's life was threatened.. what if a gun went off on accident? Silly shyt, she could forgive all she wants them cacs still don't care for you. Slave mentality

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Jose Torres?

:beli:

That muddafuggas fam better be from Spain as in Europe.

Shiiittt you might do a double take or three in some of these country towns in the south. I'm out here in Florida. Used to commute for 3rd shift job through a couple boonie towns to get to work. Nothing but confederate flags and trump signs at the entrance and every other lawn.

Morning time on the way home back through the sticks I see nothing but hispanics coming out of those homes. All on the road with camo hats/ jackets driving mud beaten trucks with fukkin POLES of confederate flags sticking out in the back area of the truck.

My last month on the job before I transferred, my tire pressure monitor sign kept going all month long. Thought it was a situation where the tpm needed to be reset. Went to walmart and it ended up being a nail in my tire. Could've gotten a flat and had myself in some shyt:whew:

ecnirp1

mr. open source
Supporter
Daps
the title is a bit misleading here as neither person was sentenced to 30+ years in prison. the guy was sentenced to 13 years and his lady got 6.

also, Douglas county is a majority-minority county now so this kind of sentence was mandatory if that judge wants to get re-elected. i personally think the punishment should have been stiffer.