Pair gets 35 years for terrorizing party with Confederate flags

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Im not in a position to be researching shyt for another hour or so because im still at work... but i was texting about this with my boy in atlanta and supposedly this judge just like to make examples out of people. the same judge gave a nikka 30 years for an armed robbery, and it was his first offense.

maybe someone else can google and find the story and give the link...i currently duck to text and post here :to:

DVille locks up any and everybody. That whole side of the metro is full of cowboy ass redneck cops-Cobb, Douglas and Paulding. For some reason the more racist and redneck Cacs end up in the west suburbs and they getting pushed further and further west so they lashing out at Black people. Good to see they throwing the book at everybody tho.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
White hispanics man :scust:
I call them cacxicans. I work with a lot of them. They try to fit with that redneck cac culture; drive pickups, rock camo, dip tobacco etc. Mind you, they don't gotta dress like cholos and shyt, but adopting a culture from a group that wants to send your ass back across the border is :scust:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How she say she accepts responsibility and in the same breath say that's not me & that's not him & I'm sorry that happened to you:francis:

side note, how are yall saying 35 years when the guy has to serve 13 & the girl has to serve 6? :dwillhuh:

Exactly breh.
She has to nerve to stand up and cry and doesn't even give a semblance of an apology.

No dumbass, that is you.
That is him.
This is what and who you are.
Accept it and enjoy those years locked up

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
She can sit her stupid ass down.
If there were black people pointing guns at her children and threatening them would she be as forgiving?

What a clown

My reaction to the video:
As the judge is sentencing them :salute:
When the victim starts crying and starts forgiving :gucci:
So pointing guns at children is a forgivable offense now:scust:

Amsterdayumn

$outhern Smok€
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam, the Netherlands & Paramaribo, Suriname
Always quick to forgive them crocodile tears, fukk all that, got me heated as fukk. Slave ass mentality. Why is that? Because of God? Christianity was forced upon us anyways back in the days.
Hope they commit that in their cells :birdman:

And fukk you look like forgiving cacs who not only spit that hate online but was really 'bout it 'bout it, the fukk man :martin:

Imagine if they got off with a lesser sentence because they forgave them :deadmanny:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
tumblr_nyzdaful9B1tq4of6o1_500.gif

giphy.gif

yes-rudy1.gif

:salute:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Black people really are too kind. Even me because the forgiving part of me thinks 30 years is excessive but......then I think about all the black men who deal with this unfair justice system everyday and got like 30 years for stealing a pack of cigarettes or something which makes the other part of me :jawalrus: that those cacs gonna feel a bit of that. Blacks are just naturally forgiving. That's our gift and our curse. Gotta stop being so forgiving. Those whites probably would've been the ones hanging us 100 years ago.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
CNN says the girl got 6 and the guy got like 13 years.

My guess is..the guy got more time for probably pointing the shot gun at the family. I think they should have been sent to the siberian gulags.

Personally I hope they both get sodomized by a rottweiler everyday