Pair gets 35 years for terrorizing party with Confederate flags

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is probably the single most fair and just verdict in American history. These cacs issued murderous threats, aimed loaded guns at children and threatened to kill everybody at the party, including the children, just like AL Qaeda. What they did is terrorism. They deserve more than 30 years because that's what a black man would get in the same situation.

Last edited:

The Bookie

I live by two words: Fcuk you, pay me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Inserts assorted cac tears gif
CSZ87Lf.png

:mjlol:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just if had a shytty lawyer :damn:

That's many years for nothing drug or murder related

They issued terrorist threata and aimed loaded guns at children for political and racial genocidal purposes. The terrorism and precedent for terrorism in US courts is 30+ years. In a fair America this is what these redneck terrorists deserve. A black man doing the same would serve life.

Last edited:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Im not in a position to be researching shyt for another hour or so because im still at work... but i was texting about this with my boy in atlanta and supposedly this judge just like to make examples out of people. the same judge gave a nikka 30 years for an armed robbery, and it was his first offense.

maybe someone else can google and find the story and give the link...i currently duck to text and post here :to:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Couple who disrupted a black child's birthday party with racial slurs ... - Reddit

"They threatened more than just a motorist.

> "Members of the group pulled out a shotgun and pointed it at the victims,” Douglas County District Attorney Brian Fortner said in a statement. “They used racial slurs and threatened to kill some of the party-goers. They even threatened to kill children at the party."

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...reading down the page looking like this, until i got to this part...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

"One party attendee Hyesha Bryant clutched her chest and told the couple she forgave them, and had 'no hate' in her heart."
Black people really need to get off that forgiveness bullshyt :hhh:

When people shoot up a mosque or threaten to blow up a jewish center u don't see them nikkas coming out saying they forgive them, black people the only ones that do that shyt :francis: